Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.
Lol..she won several HUGE population centers. BIG SURPRISE. She didn't win the majority of the people across the country. She won the majority of people in HUGE population centers,which is EXACTLY why we have the electoral college.

Huge population centers under direct democrat control for decades.........they dug their claws into the poor and uneducated...
They intend that they remain that way too.

Oh look...the pretend Democrat again. I know gerrymandering doesn't affect the EC

Then why did you say it did?

I already explained what I was saying. Run along and go rationalize and equivocate some more for these racist Trump supporters with your lame smug retorts.

I know exactly what you said. We all do. It's write there in plain English, so why are you denying it?

I was not referring to the EC when I wrote about gerrymandering, as I already explained. I was explaining how the entire game is rigged, in addition to the electoral college.

If you want to keep being a smug little shit about it, then that's you.

The only person in this entire conversation who has been acting smug is you because you didn't get your way

Yep. Your candidate, the shrilary, managed to chase away 6 million voters who had voted for obama previously. That's a pretty impressive amount of fail.

Not my candidate, I never supported or voted for either of these travesties, but you're correct, much of the population looked at this election and decided to pass, and Hiwawy was half of it.

As for the second link, that was before this election and speaks to american democracy and our system at large, which is why you want to slide past that one and sling snot instead. You're free to retreat into your safe space of denial which is after all, as american as apple pie.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...
I would love to see California weed out the illegal votes. It wouldnt turn the state to Trump but I think it might turn the popular vote away from hillary and over to Trump.
Lets face it, I am willing to put money, right now, today on California giving all its electoral votes to the democrat in 2020. I dont think there is even a question here. No need for democrats or anyone else to even vote in California. Same with Maryland.

I doubt it because of too much liberal money in Cali, but may in Nevada, a so-called battleground state. However, I see Nevada trending the way of California politically. The reason is why we have the Electoral College and why the Dems want to change the rules of the election to favor them all the time. The pop centers vote Dem and they're crowded because of money. The pace of life is much faster there. Even if you split it into NoCal and SoCal, I don't think it will make a difference. If you did it, east and west Cali, then it might.

We have experienced an invasion of californians trying to turn us into california light. They are the only reason that question one passed. Now, hopefully, they will move away to infest the next poor state on their hit list and we can get ourselves back to normal.

Yep. Your candidate, the shrilary, managed to chase away 6 million voters who had voted for obama previously. That's a pretty impressive amount of fail.

Not my candidate, I never supported or voted for either of these travesties, but you're correct, much of the population looked at this election and decided to pass, and Hiwawy was half of it.

As for the second link, that was before this election and speaks to american democracy and our system at large, which is why you want to slide past that one and sling snot instead. You're free to retreat into your safe space of denial which is after all, as american as apple pie.

Your constant attacks on the trumpster place you firmly in the shrilary camp. Just sayin...

Tuesday Morning - MSNBC predicts Hillary 322 landslide

Source?

My own eyes and ears as I watched MSNBC.

:rolleyes: That's what I thought. because what I saw and heard is that they knew Florida would be really close and thus would never project 300+ for Hillary with any sort of certainty.

Clearly you weren't watching MSNBC because they DID predict a 322 landslide for the shrilary. That's why they were so shell shocked when she had her ass handed to her. They believed their own bullshit. And clearly, so do you.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

and still loses the popular vote!

and still loses the popular vote!
only loses the popular vote because the democrats let the illegals vote in california.
regardless of that, you can cry ad whine all you like but come January, whos ass is going to be sitting in the big chair dictating how the next four years of your life will go

Forum List

Back