Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

Actually it could be said that a mandate has been handed the Republicans. they now control a majority of the State Houses, Governorship's, the House, the Senate and now the Presidency. The Democrats have lost a Thousand seats in the past 6 years, yet some think the answer to their failures is to move more left... whats that about keep doing the same thing expecting a different result?

Anyway Obamacare should be held up as an example of a bridge to far....

It's only a "landslide" if a Democrat wins.

Remind me - which Democrat won a landslide and lost the popular vote?

Remind me - when did the Constitution change and start considering the "popular vote"?

Trump kicked ass in the ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

End of story.

:thup:

Again, did Clinton win by a landslide in 1992?
no because Ross Perot took electoral votes away from HW Bush, otherwise that sleazy bastard would never have disgraced the office.

For those of you pissed at Electoral College arraignment, might I suggest you read the Federalist Papers.

If you think this is the 18th century, I suggest you put on a powdered wig.
Maybe you could move to the Middle-East and discover what the 18th century was really like

Maybe you could worry about your own country.
This is my country.
Why don't you put your thumb up your butt.

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.
Only because a million illegals fraudulently voted.

No they did not. Trump said it was rigged, in his favor I guess.
Yeah, illegally voting = rigged. Keep up dummy.

No GOP Gerrymandering, less polls, long lines. Makes it hard for people to vote on Tues. We use to vote at the school down the road, and no one would come for the mileage votes, few turn up at midterms as well. Next time I think many will turn up.

Russia involved itself in favor of Trump due to Trump and Putin are friends, and Flynn is in with Russia , and also the FBI director comey must of been promised something to come out a week in advance. Money?
Trump said it was rigged. In his favor. You didn't listen to your guy well did you.

So you're willing to concede that Clinton's wins were the biggest landslides in the last 30 years?

You actually have proven my point. You need over 400 to be considered a "landslide".
Want examples of real landslides?

1980 : 489 -49 Reagan v Carter
1984 - 525-13 Reagan V Mondale
1988 - 426-111 Bush V Dukakis

Here's Rapist Clinton:
1992 - 370-168 Rapist vs Bush
1996 - 379-159 Rapist vs Dole
Sorry, they are not landslides. The Brown Clown never won a landslide either.......

No GOP Gerrymandering, less polls, long lines. Makes it hard for people to vote on Tues. We use to vote at the school down the road, and no one would come for the mileage votes, few turn up at midterms as well. Next time I think many will turn up.

Russia involved itself in favor of Trump due to Trump and Putin are friends, and Flynn is in with Russia , and also the FBI director comey must of been promised something to come out a week in advance. Money?
Trump said it was rigged. In his favor. You didn't listen to your guy well did you.
What the fuck does gerrymandering have to do with a presidential election? Please tell us your conspiracy theory on this one.

Remind me - when did the Constitution change and start considering the "popular vote"?

End of story.

no because Ross Perot took electoral votes away from HW Bush, otherwise that sleazy bastard would never have disgraced the office.

Electorally of course he did.
Electoral vote Clinton 370 Bush 168

You um....do know that Gerrymandering doesn't have any effect on Presidential or Senate elections don't you?

End of story.

I don't disagree NOR am I making any claims about popular vote determining the winner. The Electoral College makes sense - in that it means less populated states still have a voice. But it's RARE - VERY RARE (like 5 times) that a candidate does not win both. When he doesn't - it weakens his mandate and frankly it should send your side a message not to take this win for granted because a majority of the people you will now govern were not those who voted for you.

End of story.

Electorally of course he did.
Electoral vote Clinton 370 Bush 168

Funny that the RWnuts had a far different take on it back in 1992. (not to mention now)

They said his win wasn't legit because he only got 43% of the vote.

So you're willing to concede that Clinton's wins were the biggest landslides in the last 30 years?

You actually have proven my point. You need over 400 to be considered a "landslide".
Want examples of real landslides?

1980 : 489 -49 Reagan v Carter
1984 - 525-13 Reagan V Mondale
1988 - 426-111 Bush V Dukakis

Here's Rapist Clinton:
1992 - 370-168 Rapist vs Bush
1996 - 379-159 Rapist vs Dole
Sorry, they are not landslides. The Brown Clown never won a landslide either.......

Ah, so the OP is full of shit.

End of story.

Bwahaa,

see, it never ends.

btw Ross Perot ran against NAFTA...

...just like Trump. Perot's position is what won Trump the election.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Yeah, a "landslide" where Trump did not even win the popular vote. Not even close.

Bullshit like the electoral college is the only way you fascist Repug fucks can win Presidential elections anymore. You'll never win the popular vote again...unless Repugs rig the elections even more in the future through continued voter suppression.
Have you always been a little bitch? Lol. The whining and crying entertains me. Please keep it up.

Forum List

Back