Lanny Davis: White House Threatened Me Too

Woodward is one of your own, how many more will be thrown under the bus to protect obama?

How many more will dare come forward, to report even more threats to their own livelihoods, by this band of thugs in the WH?
I find this protection of obama by the media disturbing when they throw one of the most respected investigative reporters under the bus. Who will be the next target if the media doesn't do exactly what obama says do?

If he's such a good investigative reporter these days, you think he would have remembered that his e-mails were there for anyone to look at. :lol: :lol: :lol: And now even Woodward backs away from his own words.

Crybabies.

Woodward is one of your own, how many more will be thrown under the bus to protect obama?

I don't have "my own".

Frankly, I didn't think much of Woodward when he was kissing Bush's ass, and I thought less of him when he took the same anecdotes a few years later and turned them into a "damning" (not really) indictment of the Iraq War.

Bob Woodward is to Journalism what Madonna is to music!

Idiot why would the man who brought down Nixon kiss the ass of Bush?

How many more will dare come forward, to report even more threats to their own livelihoods, by this band of thugs in the WH?
I find this protection of obama by the media disturbing when they throw one of the most respected investigative reporters under the bus. Who will be the next target if the media doesn't do exactly what obama says do?

If he's such a good investigative reporter these days, you think he would have remembered that his e-mails were there for anyone to look at. :lol: :lol: :lol: And now even Woodward backs away from his own words.

The threat was made if not why is the white house doing damage control?

The threat was made if not why is the white house doing damage control?

Wait.....WHO is doing Tha Damage Control today? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The White House blacklisted San Francisco Chronicle reporter Carla Marinucci for posting to the Internet a cellphone video of protesters at an Obama fundraiser in the Bay Area. Characteristically, the White House denied it had threatened the banishment, but the Chronicle's editor, Ward Bushee, stood by the story. Phil Bronstein, another Chronicle reporter, corroborated Bushee's story. Also, numerous other journalists confirmed that the White House had issued implied threats of additional punishment if the story of its banishment of Marinucci became public.
David Limbaugh

Lanny wont reveal his source so I considee this a baseless accusation that is worthless.

I remember the day when my fellow righties felt this way too. You know Cain, Thomas etc....

yeap and after seeing the exact emails bobby was all pissed about it really makes him look like a fool.

Oh and BTY Lanny Davis is a joe liberman dem.

Thats pretty much as conservative as you can get and still call yourself a dem huh

I have to bookmark this, for the next time you start your idiocy about gop not having any 'moderates' etc...:lol::rolleyes:

for the record, woodward overreacted in how he related the story to us, but when you get to that level they know exactly what power their words have , Sperling used the term he used for a reason ( I mean obama says, words have meaning, he used that phrase himself, "words have meaning" so do they or don't they or it appears they don 't when a dem says it but a rep does they do???????:rolleyes:).....

and it is interesting ( and the usual, not very revealing exercise in hypocrisy) to see a guy like Woodward who had disagreed with obama publicly what, twice now(?) being pilloried and given proverbial bullet in the head in the boat at Tahoe........they must deny him....

you know the deal..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpztPyZ5TH0]Godfather I - Dont take sides against the family - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZ5GpcG4sc]The Godfather 2 Fredos death - YouTube[/ame]

Thread cleaned..Please refrain from the off topic bickering back and forth. Trajan gets grumpy when he has to clean up threads and has threatened to drop a Bunker Buster in here if it keeps up. Thank you!

Lanny wont reveal his source so I considee this a baseless accusation that is worthless.

I remember the day when my fellow righties felt this way too. You know Cain, Thomas etc....
Lanny's last shot is always to make it look like Lanny landed on his feet and is standing upright, instead of on his posterior. Of course, the details change, but the end remains the same with Lanny Davis. :lmao:

Lanny was being interviewed on a radio station, he wasn't giving a press conference or making an announcement about it. He was asked about the incident and he commented about the tactics of this administration of leaning on anybody critical of the president's policies. He doesn't HAVE to name the person who gave the newspaper the ultimatum to stop publishing his column.

Lanny was being interviewed on a radio station, he wasn't giving a press conference or making an announcement about it. He was asked about the incident and he commented about the tactics of this administration of leaning on anybody critical of the president's policies. He doesn't HAVE to name the person who gave the newspaper the ultimatum to stop publishing his column.

Of course not....rumors and innuendoes are SO MUCH MORE fun! :clap2:

I don't have "my own".

Frankly, I didn't think much of Woodward when he was kissing Bush's ass, and I thought less of him when he took the same anecdotes a few years later and turned them into a "damning" (not really) indictment of the Iraq War.

Bob Woodward is to Journalism what Madonna is to music!

Idiot why would the man who brought down Nixon kiss the ass of Bush?
Yet that's what he did in his first two books during the Bush Administration.

Hell, the Bush White House held his books on high and put them on their recommended reading list.

Woodward is a neocon - one who plays the game for $$$$. Make no doubt.

Last edited:

One of the things Lanny the blood-monied twerp said in that interview was how
Woodward said one of the happiest days of his life was when he was put
on Nixon's enemies list. Happier than when he was Bar Mitzvah'ed.

Happiest days ever,

That might tell you about what makes him his happiest and how much he enjoys victimhood.

He's looking to relive his days when he put out his best and only good work: 40 years ago.

The White House blacklisted San Francisco Chronicle reporter Carla Marinucci for posting to the Internet a cellphone video of protesters at an Obama fundraiser in the Bay Area. Characteristically, the White House denied it had threatened the banishment, but the Chronicle's editor, Ward Bushee, stood by the story. Phil Bronstein, another Chronicle reporter, corroborated Bushee's story. Also, numerous other journalists confirmed that the White House had issued implied threats of additional punishment if the story of its banishment of Marinucci became public.
David Limbaugh

I'm seeing Richard Nixon all over again.....Santayana was, indeed, correct.

One of the things Lanny the blood-monied twerp said in that interview was how
Woodward said one of the happiest days of his life was when he was put
on Nixon's enemies list. Happier than when he was Bar Mitzvah'ed.

Happiest days ever,

That might tell you about what makes him his happiest and how much he enjoys victimhood.

He's looking to relive his days when he put out his best and only good work: 40 years ago.

Yeah, he does resonate like a Hasbeen.

Forum List

Back