Lanza couldn't identify his sex

[
you are talking to an ignorant leftard who has never had a gun in his hands. ever - and therefore they will buy the idiocy of the shotgun in a glove compartment of the Civic ( sic!!!!)

they do not understand what you are talking about.

The same people will advertise the limit to the magazines as if that is an obstacle for somebody really well trained :rolleyes:

however, I do not agree with you that the tragedy did not occur.
It did.
It is simply stuck to the wrong person.

Dumbass, I was in the Army for 11 years. Qualified on the M16, M1911A1, M60 and M2 machine gun. I've handled more guns than most gun fetishists ever dream about.

Frankly, I never heard about the 'Shotgun in the glove compartment" argument from anyone but you. Maybe Skoobie, but I normally have him on ignore.

Oh, I agree, that just limiting magazine sizes is not a solution.

What we need it to make sure that ALL gun owners are background checked, licensed, bonded and insured.

And if someone has a mentally ill child in the home, they should be required by law to turn in their weapons.

You are a god damn idiot. Instead of disarming the poor, because what you suggest would make it an infringement on the poor to own a firearm. Why not increase the prison time for anyone who uses a gun in a crime and if you kill someone you will die also.
And thew last part would make it that there would be a lot of crazy people living on the street or the state would take care of them.

But no an idiot wants to infringe on peoples rights and give criminals a pass.

Last edited:
That's right.......JoeB is a gun expert and finds it perfectly reasonable for a .223 round to go through school walls AND through a car door!!!

Clearly a firearms expert!!:coffee:

I missed that one when did he say it?
Their would be a lot of factors to address for that to happen.

[qu

You are a god damn idiot. Instead of disarming the poor, because what you suggest would make it an infringement on the poor to own a firearm. Why not increase the prison time for anyone who uses a gun in a crime and if you kill someone you will die also.
And thew last part would make it that there would be a lot of crazy people living on the street or the state would take care of them.

The vast majority of gun deaths are not committed by "Criminals". they are committed by schlubs who never should have had a gun to start with. The 19,000 suicides and 1000 accidents by gun death were not criminally intended. Of the 11,000 gun homicides, the vast majority of those were cases where the victim and killer were known to each other, usually over a domestic argument.

As Pogo (the cartoon character, not the poster) once said, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

So, yeah, qualifying who can have a gun to start with, like the Germans do, would seriously reduce the number of people slaughtered every year.

But you see, being a tool, you don't get that the gun industry WANTS gun death and crime. They WANT you to be scared. They WANT crimnals to be able to get guns so you'll want them, too.

[
you are talking to an ignorant leftard who has never had a gun in his hands. ever - and therefore they will buy the idiocy of the shotgun in a glove compartment of the Civic ( sic!!!!)

they do not understand what you are talking about.

The same people will advertise the limit to the magazines as if that is an obstacle for somebody really well trained :rolleyes:

however, I do not agree with you that the tragedy did not occur.
It did.
It is simply stuck to the wrong person.

Dumbass, I was in the Army for 11 years. Qualified on the M16, M1911A1, M60 and M2 machine gun. I've handled more guns than most gun fetishists ever dream about.

Frankly, I never heard about the 'Shotgun in the glove compartment" argument from anyone but you. Maybe Skoobie, but I normally have him on ignore.

Oh, I agree, that just limiting magazine sizes is not a solution.

What we need it to make sure that ALL gun owners are background checked, licensed, bonded and insured.

And if someone has a mentally ill child in the home, they should be required by law to turn in their weapons.

Wrong again, JoeBitch.

What we need to do is outlaw all guns -- For dimocrap scum.

That way, historians such as yourself can say that the US never outlawed or restricted guns..... Except for dimocrap scum.

Get guns out of the hands of dimocraps and the gun-murder rate in this Country drops by 95%.

And no, THAT is not a sardonic remark..... That is simply a presumptive fact. The other part is sorta tongue-in-cheek.

Sorta

Think about it.

[qu

The vast majority of gun deaths are not committed by "Criminals". they are committed by schlubs who never should have had a gun to start with. The 19,000 suicides and 1000 accidents by gun death were not criminally intended. Of the 11,000 gun homicides, the vast majority of those were cases where the victim and killer were known to each other, usually over a domestic argument.

As Pogo (the cartoon character, not the poster) once said, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

So, yeah, qualifying who can have a gun to start with, like the Germans do, would seriously reduce the number of people slaughtered every year.

But you see, being a tool, you don't get that the gun industry WANTS gun death and crime. They WANT you to be scared. They WANT crimnals to be able to get guns so you'll want them, too.

You are an incredible lying sack of fucking shit.

XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fucking douchebag liar JoeBitch is

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People with a criminal record were also more likely to die as homicide victims.[16] Between 1990 and 1994, 75% of all homicide victims age 21 and younger in the city of Boston had a prior criminal record.[45] In Philadelphia, the percentage of those killed in gun homicides that had prior criminal records increased from 73% in 1985 to 93% in 1996.[16][46] In Richmond, Virginia, the risk of gunshot injury is 22 times higher for those males involved with crime.[47]

Prevalence of homicide and violent crime is greatest in low income urban (Edge: aka; dimocraps) areas of the United States. In metropolitan areas, the homicide rate in 2005 was 6.1 per 100,000 compared with 3.5 in non-metropolitan counties.[38] In U.S. cities with populations greater than 250,000, the mean homicide rate was 12.1 per 100,000

[qu

When it comes to suggesting that we do what the Germans do in regards to gun control, you can't be serious, or just dumb. A person with an IQ od 35 is smarter than you.

[

Wrong again, JoeBitch.

What we need to do is outlaw all guns -- For dimocrap scum.

That way, historians such as yourself can say that the US never outlawed or restricted guns..... Except for dimocrap scum.

Get guns out of the hands of dimocraps and the gun-murder rate in this Country drops by 95%.

And no, THAT is not a sardonic remark..... That is simply a presumptive fact. The other part is sorta tongue-in-cheek.

Sorta

Think about it.

Edgy, frankly, I wonder if you even know any Democrats...

Because, honestly, you are coming off as increasingly unhinged.

When it comes to suggesting that we do what the Germans do in regards to gun control, you can't be serious, or just dumb. A person with an IQ od 35 is smarter than you.

The Germans have 17 million privately owned guns.

But the thing is, in order to get a gun, you go through a thorough background check and have to carry heavy insurance. In short, gun ownership is treated as a privilage, not a "right".

And Germany had 268 gun homicides compared to our 11,101.

But the thing is, in order to get a gun, you go through a thorough background check and have to carry heavy insurance. In short, gun ownership is treated as a privilage, not a "right".

The germans also disarmed a certain group of people and murdered them.

The germans also disarmed a certain group of people and murdered them.

No, the Germans military defeated the countries they lived in, and then murdered them.

Not quite the same thing.

Good for them.......but nobody cares.

And stop with the disinformation shit that you habitually spew out your ass.........its total crap.

Heres the poop on guns >>>>>

more guns = less crimes.

Its not even debatable anymore. But don't take my word for it........see what research at Harvard University found in April of 2013!!!!

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Here is the entire paper >>>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Im fascinated that on an almost every week basis, I slam my finger into JoeB's eye and the cheesedick keeps coming back with his nonsense only to get the blunt eyepoke yet again!!!

These gun grabbers..........scariest mofu's in our society. These are the "true" mental cases.

Spambot alert

Indeed. YOu desperately want someone to pay attention to you.

Okay. First you need to make a point.

Nah.....I'll let the university research I presented above speak for me!!!

s0n......you're crap is about as noticable as a guy standing stark naked in the middle of Siberia screaming, "FIRE!!".

Gun grabber "philosophy" is gay.

Forum List

Back