LAPD finds officers were justified in fatal shooting of mentally ill man

If it gets them off the street, what difference does it make how it's done?

I have no doubt Tipsy may well go the same way.

Other than that, I do believe that a mental illness is no excuse if a person is truly threatening life and limb on a LEO. Shoot body mass.

Porker, I bet you would have shot the person. I believe I would if I came to the point the sucker was going to hurt or kill me.

Technically unlawfulness of an arrest can be established after the fact. Otherwise everyone getting arrested would claim unlawful arrest and that would be the reason for their resisting. Basically, get arrested and then deal with the unlawfulness. It sucks but better than getting killed or charged at that point with other crimes. Not a shiny perspective.

Thus policemen just cause anger toward themselves. Citizens are expected to behave aggressive at the time of arrest.
If they can clear themselves of all wrongdoing, so can we.
Violence is a two way street between the state and it's citizens.

Overwhelmingly if a struggle occurs, it is the citizen who is injured or killed.

Mentally ill people aren't touched by the gods and sacred.
But apparently, you all can post on internet forums.
Would you like to try to stop me?

Liberals are okay with the mentally ill shoving people off subway platforms. They aren't okay with stopping them from doing so. Liberals are okay with a mentally ill person stabbing and slashing random others in the street. They aren't okay with stopping them from doing so.

These are sick people and cannot be judged. Since they cannot be judged they cannot be arrested.

Liberals are okay with the mentally ill shoving people off subway platforms. They aren't okay with stopping them from doing so. Liberals are okay with a mentally ill person stabbing and slashing random others in the street. They aren't okay with stopping them from doing so.

These are sick people and cannot be judged. Since they cannot be judged they cannot be arrested.
Re-edit: "Tipsy is simply mentally ill" is an error. She is partisanista, which means cognitive objectivity is not present in her writing.

Last edited:

Tipsy is simply mentally ill.
A personal attack is expected and an admission that I cannot be refuted. I thank you for that admission.

A personal attack is expected and an admission that I cannot be refuted. I thank you for that admission.
You attack everyone you don't like, and you cry when you get legitimately attacked in return? You can't take what you dish is the problem. Get what you dish. That won't change.

The fact is that being mentally ill is no shield when one is threatening life and limb of another.

You attack everyone you don't like, and you cry when you get legitimately attacked in return? You can't take what you dish is the problem. Get what you dish. That won't change.

The fact is that being mentally ill is no shield when one is threatening life and limb of another.
I use facts. You use shtick.

I use facts. You use shtick.
If you did use facts, I would have no issue with you. You use partisanship and crying. The bolded above is an example of your nonsensical posting. Stay with facts, and we are good.

Overwhelmingly if a struggle occurs, it is the citizen who is injured or killed.

Well....yeah. Cops train to WIN a fight. Not lose it. Its the same reason our military wins overwhelmingly in fights. Superior training and equipment.

I dont see the problem? Attack an American cop? Go for his gun during an arrest? You SHOULD lose. Glad my tax dollars are being spent well training them.

Cop haters like the OP actually don't believe cops have the right to defend themselves. When I saw the term "mentally ill" at first I thought the OP was talking about himself. In fact I still think that.

Forum List

Back