Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.

Um, we had pool watcher and lawyers in 2020 and how exactly did it help? Seriously they need to know how situation are going to be handled in advance. A poll watcher sees someone counting the same stack of ballots 3 times...what happens? Suitcase being pulled out from under tables with no chain of command...what happens? Getting kicked out and windows covered...what happens? Watchers told to leave but counting still go on...what happens? Ballots that can't be accounted for in re-counts...what happens? People showing up to vote being told they already voted...which vote is counted?
How are the courts prepared to deal with challenges? Have we figured the "no standing out"? What about when recounts can't account for ballots, as happened in Georgia and I think Arizona?

All of them are going to watch Trump lose. Again. And cry. Bitches all.

Last edited:
This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
Sounds like she's assembling an army of cuckolds. :laugh: Who gives a shit if you watch as we take your country from you? :dunno: Truth be told I want you to watch. :laugh:

Forum List

Back