Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.

Quick question. What if Trump loses?

Expect to hear Fox News broadcasting 100,000 hoaxes about election fraud when Trump loses.

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
QFP

The Force for Good cannot be stopped.

When we finally drop our self-absorption and cynical hopelessness and get in the fucking game.

Spells bad News for Democrats.
Critical on the map below are the 2 states of Washington & Oregon which WERE DARK BLUE, NOW MEDIUM BLUE. Despite being heavily outnumbered eastern Oregon/Washington are making a difference along with growing numbers of dissatisfied voters west of the Cascades.

Quick QUEER: What if he doesn't?

Then he will be sworn in as a lame duck. Same as Biden. But all these threads you guys are always predicting victory. So I keep asking. What if he loses? Why don’t any of you have an answer for that?

Then he will be sworn in as a lame duck. Same as Biden. But all these threads you guys are always predicting victory. So I keep asking. What if he loses? Why don’t any of you have an answer for that?

Yer fat.

Republicans are employing a unique strategy

Send watchers to the polls to challenge blacks, Hispanics and minorities and try to keep them from voting.

Democrats are following a traditional strategy of going door to door, registering new voters, giving out mail in applications, getting people to the polls

Lets see who is more successful

Forum List

Back