Lard-Ass FLOTUS (FATASS) EXTENDS Hawaiian Vacation

Interesting that you say that. When Barack's presidency ends, the children will be adults, the gravy train will be (partly) over and I suspect a divorce will happen for the Obama's.
Nothing more fun that predicting the divorce of couples you really know nothing about.

What do you mean by "know nothing about"?
They are in the news everyday, how could we "know nothing about" them?
By the way, I said "suspect", not "predict". Different words with different meanings.

So, you know about their marriage because you read the news. Ooooooooooooooookay.

Last edited:
come on now, unlike those Republicans who Obama accused of not caring about the poor while they were out...I'm sure MaBelle Obama is feeling all their pain while she laps it up in LUXURY in Hawaii

It's not just any luxury....it's Oprahs luxury

Can you imagine those darkies living better than us?

Who does that bitch think she is?

come on now, unlike those Republicans who Obama accused of not caring about the poor while they were out...I'm sure MaBelle Obama is feeling all their pain while she laps it up in LUXURY in Hawaii

It's not just any luxury....it's Oprahs luxury

Can you imagine those darkies living better than us?

Who does that bitch think she is?

oh the dramatics...:eusa_boohoo:

Nothing more fun that predicting the divorce of couples you really know nothing about.

What do you mean by "know nothing about"?
They are in the news everyday, how could we "know nothing about" them?
By the way, I said "suspect", not "predict". Different words with different meanings.

So, you know about their marriage because you read the news. Ooooooooooooooookay.
That is exactly what I said.
Oh wait, it isn't.

Gee, I don't know.
I celebrated my 50th b-day with all of my immediate family. Parents, both daughters, sister and of course, my twin brother.
We opted for Las Vegas instead of Hawaii, but the location isn't as important as the family being together.
I still hope she has a good time.

Damn.....your 50th kicked the hell out of mine

I know how to throw a party, I just don't throw one very often. When I do, it's good.

When my eldest child was 17 she told me she wanted her 21st b-day to be spent with me in Vegas. When she was 20, she reminded me of that wish and I made it so. Just to make it more special, we took a helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon.

When my youngest was 20, she asked for the same thing for her 21st b-day. I made that so as well. Except, I'd already done the helicopter flight so I let her boyfriend take it with her. For the youngest's b-day, I also covered airfare and hotel accommodations for her mother (my ex-wife) since it was a family affair.

Sounds great...tho I would not take the Grand Canyon helo ride....I've heard some real nightmares about their maintenance...or lack thereof.

I'm beginning to think wrongwhiner and the Booper has a thing going on for each other

Shit... If I could go to Hawaii on the taxpayer's dime I'd stay as long as I could too.

I hope the first lady enjoys herself.....

No better way to turn 50

Thanks. You can put your mouth back between Barry's legs now and resume your daily chore. How's it smell down there? Nutty? Like fried chicken? Come back up for air in awhile, wipe up, and let us know.

Hey Warts, you still come off as a psycho. And terminally stupid:lol:

Forum List

Back