Lard-Ass FLOTUS (FATASS) EXTENDS Hawaiian Vacation

with her fat friends - at the expense of the American taxpayer.

I know for a fact the boys and girls at HMX-1 hate these fucking panty-waste Obamas….

Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday in Hawaii as US shivers - Telegraph

Why would she want to come back and live with a dictator? This decision may be the first steps of that divorce most of us see coming. She is a sad case, anyway you look at it. Not a happy woman. The lifestyle she entered into, years ago, is over. Loss and pain is what she is living with now.

Damned! I wish I could live with such loss and pain?

What would we expect from these two

What is the word conservatives use?

Uppity?

I know...why is it that they have a hard time with the Obamas being rich and knowing how to live the good life (with their own money, btw)

Lol, okay i wasn't going to chime in on this subject, but spending their own money? You really can't be that ignorant. They don't have enough money to cover the cost of this vacation.

I know...why is it that they have a hard time with the Obamas being rich and knowing how to live the good life (with their own money, btw)

Lol, okay i wasn't going to chime in on this subject, but spending their own money? You really can't be that ignorant. They don't have enough money to cover the cost of this vacation.

You wanna bet ?

They are doing quite well, living high on the hog while his policies are making sure the poor and middle-class are doing just the opposite:

Obama Net Worth

WASHINGTON — Newly released federal financial disclosure forms show that President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year worth between $1.8 million and $6.8 million.

Required by law, the disclosure forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million. That makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

The forms show the Obamas owe between $500,000 and $1 million on a 30-year mortgage on their Chicago home.

The president also collected between $250,000 and $2.1 million in royalties on his three best-sellers: "Dreams From My Father," "The Audacity of Hope" and a children's book, "Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters."

The White House released the documents Wednesday. Obama signed them Tuesday.

Obama Net Worth Between $1.8M And $6.8M, Owes Money On Mortgage On Chicago Home

You wanna bet ?

They are doing quite well, living high on the hog while his policies are making sure the poor and middle-class are doing just the opposite:

Obama Net Worth

WASHINGTON — Newly released federal financial disclosure forms show that President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama held assets last year worth between $1.8 million and $6.8 million.

Required by law, the disclosure forms allow public officials to list their assets in broad ranges, such as between $1 million and $5 million. That makes it difficult to determine a precise net worth.

The forms show the Obamas owe between $500,000 and $1 million on a 30-year mortgage on their Chicago home.

The president also collected between $250,000 and $2.1 million in royalties on his three best-sellers: "Dreams From My Father," "The Audacity of Hope" and a children's book, "Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters."

come on, they Deserve it...they gave up their lives and is now finally proud of us and our country..so of course they should get rich off it too

ok, I barf now, sorry

Last edited:
You wanna bet ?

Obama Net Worth

come on, they Deserve it...they gave up their lives and is now finally proud of us and our country..so of course they should get rich off it too

ok, I barf now, sorry

:lol: I'll just bet the amount they gave to charity, wouldn't pay the live-in mother-in-laws salary....

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was far more generous to charities than President Barack Obama or Vice President Joe Biden last year, both in dollar terms and as a percentage of income, tax return data Romney’s campaign released Friday indicate.

Romney and his wife, Ann, gave 29.4 percent of their income to charity in 2011, donating $4,020,772 out of the $13,696,951 they took in.

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama gave 21.8 percent of their income to charitable organizations last year, donating $172,130 out of the $789,674 they made.

Biden and his wife, Jill, gave 1.5 percent of their income away in 2011, with charitable donations totaling $5,540 out of $379,035. :lmao:

Republicans have mocked Obama and especially Biden for being unusually tight-fisted when it comes to making charitable gifts. :thup:

When the Obama campaign released past tax returns for Biden in 2008, it was revealed that the Bidens donated just $3,690 to charity over 10 years — an average of $369 a year.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81529.html

Last edited:

You wanna bet ?

Obama Net Worth

Is that wealthy for a President?

http://247wallst.com/banking-financ...he-american-presidents-washington-to-obama/5/

Washington $525 million
Jefferson $212 million
Teddy Roosevelt $125 million
FDR $60 million
JFK $1 billion est
Reagan $13 million
Clinton $55 million
W Bush $35 million

Obama is worth $6 million?

Last edited:
rw hate on parade :clap:

:popcorn:

Oh, shut the fuck up inbred.
If GWB took a \THIRD fucking Hawaiian vacation at $4M a pop like Obama has done - you'd be jerking off in disbelief and jumping off a fucking building. Further, if Laura Bush EXTENDED the vacation to live the lavish life of a millionaire buddy - like Oprah to Lard-Ass FATASS - you'd be putting a gun to your head.

Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

??? When did that happen? I must of missed it, maybe her ass was in the way....

Look around. The pick of her separating him from the prime minister of Denmark like he was an errant 12 year old is on here. His behavior wasn't stellar. But he is man. Maybe the most powerful man in the world. Her behavior was grossly more wrong than his.

I would find the pics for you but my internet connection is not yet up and running and I'm not as good on the cell as tapatalk is.

I actually saw the story about the guy who took that pic - there were other pics that were conveniently left out and he said that it did not look that way to him. I think that it was a bunch of garbage, but you never know.

How are you darlin?

I'm good. Thanks for asking. I'm down here on the Gulf. It's a little cool, but it has taken me about a week to get settled. If it had been nice and warm, I would have been aggravated about the number of things I've had to do. Packing for 2 months is like moving. Even to a furnished condo.

Someone needs to find those 'in between' picks. One thing I do well is read body language. I worked in psychiatry for 15 years and the skill saves my life. There were definite negative vibes in those pics. And Obama looked like a scalded dog.

Last edited:

If GWB took a \THIRD fucking Hawaiian vacation at $4M a pop like Obama has done - you'd be jerking off in disbelief and jumping off a fucking building. Further, if Laura Bush EXTENDED the vacation to live the lavish life of a millionaire buddy - like Oprah to Lard-Ass FATASS - you'd be putting a gun to your head.

I would have been glad to see Laura Bush take a vacation

She was a bit of a wallflower without much of a social life outside of George. She would have benefitted from getting out on her own more often

One of the hardest working First Ladies we've had.

rw's hate her because she works for the benefit of our vets and their families and for our children.

rw's lie about the Obama's because that's all they have - lies.

You wanna bet ?

Obama Net Worth

Is that wealthy for a President?

The Net Worth Of The American Presidents: Washington To Obama - 24/7 Wall St.

Washington $525 million
Jefferson $212 million
Teddy Roosevelt $125 million
FDR $60 million
JFK $1 billion est
Reagan $13 million
Clinton $55 million
W Bush $35 million

Obama is worth $6 million?

He works for income equality and has less money than most of the thieving right. Just another reason to lie about him.

She was a bit of a wallflower without much of a social life outside of George. She would have benefitted from getting out on her own more often
Laura took five trips to Africa during the second term. Estimated cost, 42.5 million. W took 77 AF 1 flights to his ranch at a cost estimated at over 20 million.

One of the hardest working First Ladies we've had.

Really? What sort of hard work has she done. Asked children to eat healthy while she tips the scales over 200? Played in the White House garden with a few retards? Did aerobics in an inner-city school, and they resumed snorting coke once the motorcade left?

I agree but that makes warrior102 look petty. :shock: :p

I agree but that makes warrior102 look petty. :shock: :p

Too late.

aJjHsXo.jpg

Forum List

Back