Largest Rebel Group Calls for an Islamic State in Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
While bombed to pieces all they can maintain is their big mouth...

"The largest Islamist rebel faction operating in Syria – Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham – has issued a statement following their participation in the Riyadh peace conference.

This statement expressed Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham’s satisfaction with the meeting and its participants; it also thanked the Saudi’s for hosting the conference.

Perhaps the most important part of the statement delivered by the Islamist group was the list of demands that expressed their overall objective in Syria.

According to their statement, Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham has issued a list of demands:
  1. All Iranian and Russian military personnel must leave Syria.
  2. The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) should be disbanded, along with their paramilitary units – they reference the Shabiha.
  3. All of Syria shall be united – no partition.
  4. Syria will become an Islamic state.
  5. No negotiations with the Syrian Government.
  6. Fighting ISIS is secondary because rebels have lost family members because of the war with the Syrian Army.
  7. Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham asserts – once again – that Syria will be an Islamic state.
  8. A secular Syria will only empower ISIS.
  9. Any agreement without Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham will be considered “unsuccessful” and “unofficial”.
Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham has attempted to garner support as a “moderate” rebel group; however, their statement from Riyadh begs to differ."

Largest Rebel Group Calls for an Islamic State in Syria

A baathist state IS an Islamic state-------it is certainly not a BUDDHIST STATE or a HINDU STATE -----or even a "take your choice" state. It is an ISLAMIC STATE combined with the fake "secularism" described by NAZI PIG ------SHAYKH OMAR IBN KHATTAB (to wit----you can be a Christian but you must kiss arab/mualim shit-----of course you cannot be a Buddhist or a hindu or a jew-----or anything the caliph decides you cannot be-----now hand over your daughters)

Have been for a while. And it isn't just THAT group.. I looked up a few of those "moderate" groups a while back. That's why I am so against those people.
IDK why ANYONE with a brain would think Syria would be better off without Assad.

Have been for a while. And it isn't just THAT group.. I looked up a few of those "moderate" groups a while back. That's why I am so against those people.
IDK why ANYONE with a brain would think Syria would be better off without Assad.

Syria would be better off without ASSAD-----the country needs decent leadership----somewhere in that country their must be some decent choices

Syria would be better off without ASSAD-----the country needs decent leadership----somewhere in that country their must be some decent choices
The only other option is those rebels. Lets be real.

there are lots of very bright Syrians. Lots IN THE USA ---thus there must be some in Syria

there are lots of very bright Syrians. Lots IN THE USA ---thus there must be some in Syria
YES! We are helping to overthrow Assad because we want to replace him with someone smart and fair lol

YES! We are helping to overthrow Assad because we want to replace him with someone smart and fair lol

we are actually not helping "to over-throw ASSAD" What happened is that your friend ASSAD allied with nations very hostile to us-----Iran and Russia------which may be why you want to kiss his ass

we are actually not helping "to over-throw ASSAD" What happened is that your friend ASSAD allied with nations very hostile to us-----Iran and Russia------which may be why you want to kiss his ass
oh wow...

It is up to the Syrians to make that decisions. And their decision is clear cut.

What irosie is talking must be the result of wrong medication.

A baathist state IS an Islamic state-------it is certainly not a BUDDHIST STATE or a HINDU STATE -----or even a "take your choice" state. It is an ISLAMIC STATE combined with the fake "secularism" described by NAZI PIG ------SHAYKH OMAR IBN KHATTAB (to wit----you can be a Christian but you must kiss arab/mualim shit-----of course you cannot be a Buddhist or a hindu or a jew-----or anything the caliph decides you cannot be-----now hand over your daughters)

A Baathist State is a secular state, where Christians, Sunnis, Hindus and Alawites (any religion except Judais for obvious security concerns) can hold high office, serve as officers in the military etc.

The Baath party was founded by three people. A Christian, an Athiest and a Muslim. It is a secular party.

A Baathist State is a secular state, where Christians, Sunnis, Hindus and Alawites (any religion except Judais for obvious security concerns) can hold high office, serve as officers in the military etc.

The Baath party was founded by three people. A Christian, an Athiest and a Muslim. It is a secular party.

BAATHISM is a form invented to CONFORM WITH ISLAMIC RULES----WHICH-----ie Islamic rules-----EARLY ON ALLOWED BOTH CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO LIVE BUT SUBJECTED TO THE STINK OF ISLAMIC "CULTURE" ---AND TRIBUTARY to the THE WELFARE OF THE UMMAH. Later on ---for OBVIOUS PRACTICAL REASONS-----the allowable people included
Zoroastrians and much later HINDUS-----try to be honest-----it won't kill you, In fact accordance with the FILTH AND STINK of baathism------NON MEMBERSHIP is not allowed ----NO ONE CAN BE TRULY SECULAR----all persons must be DEFINED according to a CREED so their inferior position (ie inferior to the DOMINANT ARAB MUSLIM "culture") can be
defined ------FACE FACTS, Whatever were the "intentions" of the founders----
<<<<that is what baathism very quickly became and is, today.

BAATHISM is a form invented to CONFORM WITH ISLAMIC RULES----WHICH-----ie Islamic rules-----EARLY ON ALLOWED BOTH CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO LIVE BUT SUBJECTED TO THE STINK OF ISLAMIC "CULTURE" ---AND TRIBUTARY to the THE WELFARE OF THE UMMAH. Later on ---for OBVIOUS PRACTICAL REASONS-----the allowable people included
Zoroastrians and much later HINDUS-----try to be honest-----it won't kill you, In fact accordance with the FILTH AND STINK of baathism------NON MEMBERSHIP is not allowed ----NO ONE CAN BE TRULY SECULAR----all persons must be DEFINED according to a CREED so their inferior position (ie inferior to the DOMINANT ARAB MUSLIM "culture") can be

Oh, be quiet. You don't know what you are talking about and you are hysterical.

By the way, all your accusations are a projection of Israeli society in terms of ID cards with religious affiliation and the position of Jews over those of other religions.

By the way, all your accusations are a projection of Israeli society in terms of ID cards with religious affiliation and the position of Jews over those of other religions.

I am not a citizen of Israel----I do not have an Israeli ID card and I do not know what is on Israeli ID cards. Your statement is idiotic. Are you DENYING that people
in a BAATHIST system belong to an ASCRIBED CREED? I am not making any claims at all about Israeli society I do know that there are hindus and Zoroastrians and "bahais" who are Israeli citizens-----I have no idea what they put on their ID cards-----do you?

I am not a citizen of Israel----I do not have an Israeli ID card and I do not know what is on Israeli ID cards. Your statement is idiotic. Are you DENYING that people
in a BAATHIST system belong to an ASCRIBED CREED? I am not making any claims at all about Israeli society I do know that there are hindus and Zoroastrians and "bahais" who are Israeli citizens-----I have no idea what they put on their ID cards-----do you?

I am making claims that Zionist Israel is more theocratic than Baathist Syria. I am also making the claim that Baathism is a secular ideology. Israeli ID cards, by the way, indicate one's religion/ethnicity, much like the passes in South Africa indicated race.

From the Telegraph also known as the Torygraph, a conservative British daily.

"Ba'athism has kept Christianity alive"

"The women in Damascus are still beautiful a century on, and able to modestly flaunt that beauty so as long as the country's secular Arab nationalist regime remains in power. And whereas in most parts of the Middle East things have got worse for Christians in the past 20 years, and more dangerous for western visitors, Syria is a haven for its various Christian deonominations.

In Iraq the Christian population has halved since 2003, the Palestinian Christians have all but disappeared from the stage of history, and the Egyptian Copts, the region's largest Christian population, face daily discrimination and violence from the government and opposition respectively."

So what?

This is the current situation in Syria...muslims in power:

8-christians-murdered-by-isis-tweet-1.jpg

Those are Christians, that Obama refuses refugee status to because it's muslims, and not the state, crucifying them.

So what?

Those are Christians, that Obama refuses refugee status to because it's muslims, and not the state, crucifying them.

Yes, killed by Rosie's Sunni friends and U.S. allies. Try to get with the program, the Christians support the Baathist government of Syria.

So what?

Yes, killed by Rosie's Sunni friends and U.S. allies. Try to get with the program, the Christians support the Baathist government of Syria.

I live in the USA------I do have sunni friends---but none of them are Syrian----I have Christian Syrian friends and none of them support ASSAD. I have not discussed
the issue of BAATHISM with any of them. I had LOTS of Coptic friends from Egypt----they all DESPISED both Nasser and Mubarak. I know that Nasser was a big time Baathist-----I do not know about Mubarak.

So what?

I live in the USA------I do have sunni friends---but none of them are Syrian----I have Christian Syrian friends and none of them support ASSAD. I have not discussed
the issue of BAATHISM with any of them. I had LOTS of Coptic friends from Egypt----they all DESPISED both Nasser and Mubarak. I know that Nasser was a big time Baathist-----I do not know about Mubarak.

Fact trumps anecdotal fairy tales. Christians support the Baathist government of Syria, in fact many party big shots are Christians.

Nasser was not a Baathist, nor did he support Baathism.

"The Baath party hoped that the pan-Arabist Nasser would give it the upper hand in Syria's politics, but the Egyptian leader did not favour the Baathists."

The Arab Baath Socialist Party

Frankly Rosie, you know very little.

Forum List

Back