🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder is running for governor of California!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Heard him say it on his show this evening.

Larry is the Left's worst nightmare.

He is black, he grew up poor, he overcame the inferior public education system meant to keep him in his place.

He has the mind of a steel trap

And he is a conservative on steroids and well spoken.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

1626139424475.png

Last edited:
Elder is a libertarian

Elder's political views are philosophically libertarian and have also been described as conservative,[21] and he is a registered Republican.[22] Following Elder's re-registering as a Republican, in a 2008 interview with The New Individualist Magazine he said, "A lot of my listeners will often call up and say, 'I preferred you when you were a Libertarian.' I always tell them I never was a 'capital-L Libertarian.' I am still 'small-l.' It's a philosophy to me, not a party."[23] Elder supported presidential candidates Harry Browne[23] in 2000, George W. Bush[24] in 2004, and John McCain[25] in 2008.

Roll Call reported that Elder contemplated a possible run for the United States Senate against California Senator Barbara Boxer in 2010.[26]

He is black, he grew up poor, he overcame the inferior public education system meant to keep him in his place.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

He's got my vote!

Good luck with that one. Didn't California mail out 10s of millions of ballots to all voters in their state? How would Larry Elder address this concern if they tried it for the state race?

Good luck with that one. Didn't California mail out 10s of millions of ballots to all voters in their state? How would Larry Elder address this concern if they tried it for the state race?
Larry's troubles will only start if he wins

I think it will be worth the price of admission just to watch him tear apart liberals during the debates.

But if by chance he pulls it off, he will probably soon regret it.

I know the liberals destroyed the Terminator. There is not much left of him other than a half womanized converted Lib walking around as Arnold now.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
He wont go far. Hes Black if you havent noticed. Repubs will never elect a Black person. They will allow him to speak against his own people at every opportunity though.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
He wont go far. Hes Black if you havent noticed. Repubs will never elect a Black person. They will allow him to speak against his own people at every opportunity though.
Ben Carson initially led in the polls running for President before Trump took over.

I think you are wrong.

Besides, there are no more Republicans in California.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
Ben Carson initially led in the polls running for President before Trump took over.

I think you are wrong.

That should tell you something. Leading in the polls means nothing anymore. Way too many racists in the repub party for him to win it all.

I have never heard of this guy but I bet I can tell you his platform.

He calls liberal Blacks lazy
He hates BLM
He cant stand Black people that dont speak the Queens english.
He whines about how Blacks call him an uncle tom right after he says all that.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

That should tell you something. Leading in the polls means nothing anymore. Way too many racists in the repub party for him to win it all.

He hates BLM
No.

He does NOT call Blacks lazy.

It is true he prefers Blacks who are well spoken and educated because it will empower them.

He made a movie called "Uncle Tom"

You should watch it. It is either on NetFlix or Amazon, can't remember which.

As far as hating BLM, you bet ya!!

BLM are self declared Marxists. Problem is, Marx was an ardent racist, so why are they not cancelling him? Instead, they are embracing a philosophy engrossed in systemic racism.

But most of all, BLM attacks the family unit and rejects the notion that children without a father is a problem.

Tell that to 80% of those incarcerated who did not grow up with a father and a black community with about 70% of homes without a father.

Last edited:

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

It is true he prefers Blacks who are well spoken and educated because it will empower them.

Liberal Blacks.

You should prefer people as they are. True being bilingual helps but being ashamed of Ebonics is a true sign of a step n fetch it.

Interesting. I wonder if he pointed out who the real Uncle Tom was?

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM

Way too many racists in the repub party for him to win it all.

Exactly.....just look how well the black candidates did in the Dem Presidential primaries.......LOL!

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

Liberal Blacks.

You should prefer people as they are. True being bilingual helps but being ashamed of Ebonics is a true sign of a step n fetch it.

Why not watch the documentary so you can comment on it?

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

Liberal Blacks.

Why not watch the documentary so you can comment on it?
No thanks. I just looked it up and its a list of the top step n fetch its in the industry.

Jesus H Christ.

Uncle Tom: An Oral History of the American Black Conservative is a 2020 American political documentary film directed by Justin Malone, written by Ryder Ansell, Larry Elder, Justin Malone, and Larry Elder as executive producer.[1] The documentary features interviews with notable people such as: Larry Elder, Robert L. Woodson, Stephen Broden, Jesse Lee Peterson, Herman Cain, Carol M. Swain, Allen West, Chad O. Jackson and Candace Owens, as well as archive footage of people like Ben Carson, Shelby Steele, and Thomas Sowell.

Forum List

Back