🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder is running for governor of California!!!

Heard him say it on his show this evening.

Larry is the Left's worst nightmare.

He is black, he grew up poor, he overcame the inferior public education system meant to keep him in his place.

He has the mind of a steel trap

And he is a conservative on steroids and well spoken.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
He wont go far. Hes Black if you havent noticed. Repubs will never elect a Black person. They will allow him to speak against his own people at every opportunity though.
Ben Carson initially led in the polls running for President before Trump took over.

I think you are wrong.

Besides, there are no more Republicans in California.
That should tell you something. Leading in the polls means nothing anymore. Way too many racists in the repub party for him to win it all.

I have never heard of this guy but I bet I can tell you his platform.

He calls liberal Blacks lazy
He hates BLM
He cant stand Black people that dont speak the Queens english.
He whines about how Blacks call him an uncle tom right after he says all that.
No.

He does NOT call Blacks lazy.

It is true he prefers Blacks who are well spoken and educated because it will empower them.

He made a movie called "Uncle Tom"

You should watch it. It is either on NetFlix or Amazon, can't remember which.
Liberal Blacks.

You should prefer people as they are. True being bilingual helps but being ashamed of Ebonics is a true sign of a step n fetch it.

Interesting. I wonder if he pointed out who the real Uncle Tom was?
Why not watch the documentary so you can comment on it?
No thanks. I just looked it up and its a list of the top step n fetch its in the industry.

Jesus H Christ.

Uncle Tom: An Oral History of the American Black Conservative is a 2020 American political documentary film directed by Justin Malone, written by Ryder Ansell, Larry Elder, Justin Malone, and Larry Elder as executive producer.[1] The documentary features interviews with notable people such as: Larry Elder, Robert L. Woodson, Stephen Broden, Jesse Lee Peterson, Herman Cain, Carol M. Swain, Allen West, Chad O. Jackson and Candace Owens, as well as archive footage of people like Ben Carson, Shelby Steele, and Thomas Sowell.
I knew you would be too scared to watch it and try to comment on it intellligently.

He is black, he grew up poor, he overcame the inferior public education system meant to keep him in his place.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
He wont go far. Hes Black if you havent noticed. Repubs will never elect a Black person. They will allow him to speak against his own people at every opportunity though.
Ben Carson initially led in the polls running for President before Trump took over.

I think you are wrong.

That should tell you something. Leading in the polls means nothing anymore. Way too many racists in the repub party for him to win it all.

He hates BLM
No.

It is true he prefers Blacks who are well spoken and educated because it will empower them.

Liberal Blacks.

You should prefer people as they are. True being bilingual helps but being ashamed of Ebonics is a true sign of a step n fetch it.

No thanks. I just looked it up and its a list of the top step n fetch its in the industry.

Jesus H Christ.

Uncle Tom: An Oral History of the American Black Conservative is a 2020 American political documentary film directed by Justin Malone, written by Ryder Ansell, Larry Elder, Justin Malone, and Larry Elder as executive producer.[1] The documentary features interviews with notable people such as: Larry Elder, Robert L. Woodson, Stephen Broden, Jesse Lee Peterson, Herman Cain, Carol M. Swain, Allen West, Chad O. Jackson and Candace Owens, as well as archive footage of people like Ben Carson, Shelby Steele, and Thomas Sowell.
I knew you would be too scared to watch it and try to comment on it intellligently.
There is no fear. I just promised myself I would never support anything with step n fetch its in it. No one will die as a result of me not looking at it.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

Liberal Blacks.

Jesus H Christ.

Then stay stupid, racist.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

Liberal Blacks.

Jesus H Christ.

There is no fear. I just promised myself I would never support anything with step n fetch its in it. No one will die as a result of me not looking at it.
if you are not secure enough in your own beliefs I can understand

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

I think you are wrong.

He hates BLM
No.

Liberal Blacks.

Jesus H Christ.

if you are not secure enough in your own beliefs I can understand
If I wasn't secure I would abandon my beliefs and watch it. Since I am secure in my beliefs no money, time, or effort will be expended supporting that bullshit.

Just like I thought. A step n fetch it.

Last edited:

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

Mr. Elder is a national radio personality by trade. Why is he still in California? He can do his work in Texas, Florida, really anywhere. He seems intelligent, but this fact gives me doubts.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
IM2 just smashed his comouter again.

Larry ain't black.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

Mr. Elder is a national radio personality by trade. Why is he still in California? He can do his work in Texas, Florida, really anywhere. He seems intelligent, but this fact gives me doubts.
I have no doubts about Larry Elder. None. Zero.

Hopefully Newsom is voted out, but surely California voters can find a better replacement than Elder.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
Yes, Republicans will vote for Larry Elder. He has a way.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
I bookmarked this thread and will return to tell you ........"I told you so" after its all over.

Holy sh*t! California Republicans aren't real Republicans. Instead of campaigning on fewer business regulations and lower taxes, these candidates are talking about solving the homeless problems. These candidates aren't real Republicans, they're RINOs.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

Brilliant!

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
I bookmarked this thread and will return to tell you ........"I told you so" after its all over.

Yes, please come back with you’re proof from the daily beast.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032

Yes, please come back with you’re proof from the daily beast.
Jesus. Are you going to claim he actually won when he loses the race?

DEMOCRATS Show their racism against a black man running for California governor.......More news at 12!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back