🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder is running for governor of California!!!

Democrats are cleverly evil. They have yall fooled thinking they care about Black votes.

No, they are using black people's outrage to open up voting for illegals

Elder is an impressively knowledgeable guy. If I were Newsom I would not want to debate him. (I assume Newsom will be able to avoid that.)

Good luck with that one. Didn't California mail out 10s of millions of ballots to all voters in their state? How would Larry Elder address this concern if they tried it for the state race?
Larry's troubles will only start if he wins

I think it will be worth the price of admission just to watch him tear apart liberals during the debates.

But if by chance he pulls it off, he will probably soon regret it.

I know the liberals destroyed the Terminator. There is not much left of him other than a half womanized converted Lib walking around as Arnold now.

I don't think there will be any debates. Newsom is doing everything he can to squash everything around his recall. At any rate, most voters in California wouldn't be able to follow an intelligent debate. They're among the dumbest in the nation.

No thanks. I just looked it up and its a list of the top step n fetch its in the industry.

Jesus H Christ.
The left love em some black people don't they?!? :auiqs.jpg:

1626274237376.png

Heard him say it on his show this evening.

Larry is the Left's worst nightmare.

He is black, he grew up poor, he overcame the inferior public education system meant to keep him in his place.

He has the mind of a steel trap

And he is a conservative on steroids and well spoken.

Go gett'em Larry!!!

View attachment 512032
He wont go far. Hes Black if you havent noticed. Repubs will never elect a Black person. They will allow him to speak against his own people at every opportunity though.
Hey genius GOP never elects a black? Ever hear of Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina? And take your bs racist rant and take a hike.

Breaking News:
After being left off the list of qualified ballot candidates this weekend, alleging improper filing of redacted tax returns, a court hearing today ruled in favor of Larry Elder. Representing Mr. Elder was Steve Baric.

Larry Elder will be on the official list of candidates!

Mark Meuser, an attorney at the hearing today, was representing the registered voters of the state of California that the removal of candidates who did not properly redact their tax returns violates the voters constitutional right to vote.

Said Meuser:
"Judge just ruled that no candidate was required to produce tax returns as the law is only applicable as to direct primary ballot. Since this is a recall election, the Secretary of State cannot remove a candidate who did not produce their redacted taxes.

"Court order that the SOS put Larry Elder's name on the certified list of candidates."

Forum List

Back