Lars Sullivan released from WWE

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Apparently one of the reasons were so called "homophobic" tweets performed by the tremendous wrestler.

But I don't see it. Mr. Sullivan is a proud homosexual, so how can he be "homophobic" at all? Homos have the privilege of using "gay slurs" , just like blacks have the privilege of using racial slurs, no?

What kind of idiots waste time watching the WWE?
Quite a few people.
WWE broadcasts to more than 180 countries in 28 languages and can be seen in 800 million television households worldwide each week. WWE creates seven hours of original programming that is watched by approximately 11 million fans in the United States. Our diverse audience spans generations of fans. Approximately 40 percent of WWE’s audience is female and 17 percent are under the age of 18.

I have been a student of professional wrestling since the 1960's. I remember my old man taking us to see Bruno Sammartino defending his world title. My grandmother was a huge fan of wrestling, hollering at the TV. Wrestling has been popular for more than a century, and the pro game is a lot more interesting than amateur grappling.

I have been a student of professional wrestling since the 1960's. I remember my old man taking us to see Bruno Sammartino defending his world title. My grandmother was a huge fan of wrestling, hollering at the TV. Wrestling has been popular for more than a century, and the pro game is a lot more interesting than amateur grappling.

Did you ever try real wrestling?

I tried watching the amateur game on TV, its sort of dull. Amateur wrestling doesn't allow most of the patented pro moves

I tried watching the amateur game on TV, its sort of dull. Amateur wrestling doesn't allow most of the patented pro moves

You realize they are not actually doing those "moves," right? You realize the PERFORMANCE you are watching isn't real, right?

That's because those "patented pro moves" are closer to being a choreographed dance than a wrestling match...

Apparently one of the reasons were so called "homophobic" tweets performed by the tremendous wrestler.

But I don't see it. Mr. Sullivan is a proud homosexual, so how can he be "homophobic" at all? Homos have the privilege of using "gay slurs" , just like blacks have the privilege of using racial slurs, no?
He was released because he kept not showing up for event tapings.

Forum List

Back