Las Vegas, 4 blacks get plea deal after beating to death a white boy.

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
What do you think would happen if four white guys beat to death a black guy? Plea deals? National sympathy? …I’m thinking rioting and looting. Including the murder of innocent people both black and white. That’s the legacy of the BLM riots.

There is no greater societal privilege than having a rationalized right to end someone else’s life.

“LAS VEGAS (AP) — Four Las Vegas teenagers accused in the fatal beating of their high school classmate have agreed to plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter in a deal that will keep them from being tried as adults, lawyers said Thursday.”

The teens originally were charged in January as adults with second-degree murder and conspiracy in the November death of 17-year-old Jonathan Lewis Jr. Cellphone video of the fatal beating was shared across social media.

The teens originally were charged in January as adults with second-degree murder and conspiracy in the November death of 17-year-old Jonathan Lewis Jr. Cellphone video of the fatal beating was shared across social media.”

What do you think would happen if four white guys beat to death a black guy? Plea deals? National sympathy? …I’m thinking rioting and looting. Including the murder of innocent people both black and white. That’s the legacy of the BLM riots.

There is no greater societal privilege than having a rationalized right to end someone else’s life.

“LAS VEGAS (AP) — Four Las Vegas teenagers accused in the fatal beating of their high school classmate have agreed to plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter in a deal that will keep them from being tried as adults, lawyers said Thursday.”

The teens originally were charged in January as adults with second-degree murder and conspiracy in the November death of 17-year-old Jonathan Lewis Jr. Cellphone video of the fatal beating was shared across social media.

The teens originally were charged in January as adults with second-degree murder and conspiracy in the November death of 17-year-old Jonathan Lewis Jr. Cellphone video of the fatal beating was shared across social media.”

They are the left's feral pets. They will serve little time as they won't be charged as adults.

So they're pleading guilty and saving the taxpayers from having to pay for 4 costly trials; where they may be found not guilty.

Good move by the DA.
LOL someone was beaten to death and you are looking at the cost of holding the murderers accountable?

Let’s skip your faggot dance and just legalize murder.

LOL someone was beaten to death and you are looking at the cost of holding the murderers accountable?

Let’s skip your faggot dance and just legalize murder.
Well, they plead guilty. They are being held accountable.

If you could stop fantasizing about having gay sex for a moment, you would probably know this but that is the only sex you can have that involves someone else outside of a corpse.

Ugly unwashed low iq kneegrows. Look at them. Their whore mother's are leaching welfare scum, no dad in sight. They belong in Haiti with litter trash and mud pies for lunch. They offer nothing to civilization.

She can plead temporary insanity.

BTW: I'd be very clear with the lawyers that if one of them hurt (or worse) killed one of my family.....they would suffer a loss before I set out to settle a score.
Garbage talk. Let’s not reduce ourselves to their level.

Forum List

Back