Las Vegas Court Officials Accused Of Covering Up Sex Assault

Generally a female bailiff or officer will search a female. If there is not one, it is not inappropriate for a male to search a female.

Just FYI: The only time in 25 years working in psychiatry was when the police brought in a psychotic woman to be hospitalized. They did not tell us she had not been searched. Their 'reason' was that there was no female officer. But she had a weapon and she used it to stab me. I later learned that it actually IS appropriate for a male officer to search a female in the absence of any female officer.

I, personally, have been groped and exposed far worse than that in airports and when I worked in prisons due to my joint replacements, by both male and female officers.

Get a life. She was up on charges and the search was indicated.

Generally a female bailiff or officer will search a female. If there is not one, it is not inappropriate for a male to search a female.

Just FYI: The only time in 25 years working in psychiatry was when the police brought in a psychotic woman to be hospitalized. They did not tell us she had not been searched. Their 'reason' was that there was no female officer. But she had a weapon and she used it to stab me. I later learned that it actually IS appropriate for a male officer to search a female in the absence of any female officer.

I, personally, have been groped and exposed far worse than that in airports and when I worked in prisons due to my joint replacements, by both male and female officers.

Get a life. She was up on charges and the search was indicated.

They were in a court house. I'm pretty sure they could have found a women.

No kidding...but no, the dude wanted to get his jollies! Also note: she was arrested for a "crime" that does not exist!

Last edited:
If you're arrested for sexual assault but you're innocent, I suggest you get the help of a las vegas sexual assault lawyer as soon as possible. Sexual assault is a serious crime and those who are truly responsible for it must be held liable. It's saddening to read that some people who are supposed to protect your rights simply choose to ignore what's happening around them.

If you need the assistance of a sexual assault lawyer, go to: goodmanlawgroup(dot)com

Forum List

Back