Las Vegas man accused of plotting to bomb synagogues LGBTQ bar

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html
LAS VEGAS — A man who authorities say worked as a security guard has been arrested and accused of plotting to firebomb a Las Vegas synagogue or a bar catering to LGTBQ customers, officials said Friday.

Las Vegas man accused of plotting to bomb synagogues, LGBTQ bar

Pictures and all but the ones who did it all are still alive and well the cover ups have begun and dumbed down dumb fk sheep will once again scream what they've been trained to do " Conspiracyeeeeeeeeee cause it's really simple to make idiots think truth is fake and the fake is truth........

The feds protected their gay allies in Vegas but they still can't figure out why Stephen Paddock opened fire on a country music concert that the media dubbed a "Trump rally". What side are they on?

Who couldn't see this one coming? The dumbass was asking alot of stupid questions on Quora.. Just Ctrl-f the results for "Climo:.

+"Conor Climo" +quora site:www.quora.com - Bing

I think the report I read said they had Quora postings dating back to 2017. Also, he had been talking to an undercover FBI agent. They had this dummy's number. :lol:

The guy is a first-class dope. I'm about as far-right as they come and anyone who is planning to bomb a synagogue deserves to spend some quality time in the ass-pound prison.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html
LAS VEGAS — A man who authorities say worked as a security guard has been arrested and accused of plotting to firebomb a Las Vegas synagogue or a bar catering to LGTBQ customers, officials said Friday.

Las Vegas man accused of plotting to bomb synagogues, LGBTQ bar

Pictures and all but the ones who did it all are still alive and well the cover ups have begun and dumbed down dumb fk sheep will once again scream what they've been trained to do " Conspiracyeeeeeeeeee cause it's really simple to make idiots think truth is fake and the fake is truth........
Sounds very Muslim to me

Forum List

Back