Last Days One World "Religion" and One World Goverment!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Last Days One World "Religion" and One World Goverment!!!=== For First Time Ever Pope to Allow Reading of Quran and Islamic Prayers at Vatican This Sunday! TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!

The Muslim world is finding much to rejoice about in a confusing and quite shocking decision made by the Pope. The Pope will allow Muslims to read from the Quran and chant Islamic prayers from the Vatican in a move said to promote peace. More here. For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Problem is, in many instances the Quran promotes violence and war. The Quran calls for forced conversion of all Catholics to Islam, so I fail to see how allowing its words to flow through the Vatican is a good thing. Just how bad is the Quran when it comes to tolerance of the Catholic faith? - See more at: SHOCK: For First Time Ever Pope to Allow Reading of Quran and Islamic Prayers at Vatican This Sunday! | LibertyNEWS.com Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called ‘hypocrites’ and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran. The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God, however this can work both ways. Most of today’s Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book’s call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology. Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad’s own martial legacy – and that of his companions – along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

Last Days One World "Religion" and One World Goverment!!!=== For First Time Ever Pope to Allow Reading of Quran and Islamic Prayers at Vatican This Sunday! TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD'S WORD SAYS YOU HAVE FREEWILL =BELIEVE AND LIVE LIFE AS A son OF GOD OR REJECT GOD and live your life in unforgiven sin, then after death face final judgment. Muslim "religion" says, convert or you will be killed!!!

Last edited:
SIGNS OF THE LAST DAYS ARE ALL AROUND US TODAY===For First Time Ever Pope to Allow Reading of Quran and Islamic Prayers at Vatican This Sunday! AS LITTLE AS JUST TEN YEARS AGO THIS WAS UNTHINKABLE. TIME IS VERY SHORT.

SIGNS OF THE LAST DAYS ARE ALL AROUND US TODAY===For First Time Ever Pope to Allow Reading of Quran and Islamic Prayers at Vatican This Sunday! AS LITTLE AS JUST TEN YEARS AGO THIS WAS UNTHINKABLE. TIME IS VERY SHORT.

Yet another "last days" warning?

Has it been 24 hours already since your last one?

Yet another "last days" warning?

Has it been 24 hours already since your last one?

YES!!! YOU WILL NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE READY,YOU WERE WARNED OVER AND OVER,I DID MY DUTY,I TRYED TO HELP YOU!!!! but!!!

Im about as worried about the Pope letting people read the Quran in the vatican as i am worried about pigs flying out of my butt.

Im about as worried about the Pope letting people read the Quran in the vatican as i am worried about pigs flying out of my butt.

Toss up as to which might have the worse impact on the price of bacon........

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! YOU WANT TO ARGUE AND FIGHT ALMIGHTY GOD???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Toss up as to which might have the worse impact on the price of bacon........

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! YOU WANT TO ARGUE AND FIGHT ALMIGHTY GOD???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

1) Who the heck mentioned Atheists?
2) He never said only atheists are fools.

GOD'S WORD SAYS YOU HAVE FREEWILL =BELIEVE AND LIVE LIFE AS A son OF GOD OR REJECT GOD and live your life in unforgiven sin, then after death face final judgment. Muslim "religion" says, convert or you will be killed!!!

Convert or burn eternally in unimaginable torment forever and ever and ever. And allah says convert or you will be killed. Any other choices?

A few questions for you about your warmongering and intolerance.
ARE YOU READY??!!

Forum List

Back