Last Movie You Saw.....

why are you watching sports all day....we watched a lot of the little league play offs....

My husband is a sport junkie! I actually don't mind, but, I would prefer to watch movies all day. And, since I don't mind the sports, and he hates watching movies all day, seems the best compromise (he'll watch movies after all his sports are over, so I'm not deprived!)

We have seen scores and cut ins of the LLWS, saw one team destroying another the other day (15 to nothing or something like that) - today it will be Major League Baseball (The Nationals) and Golf most likely, and weekends are nothing but College Football (Saturday) and Pro Football (Sunday) for the rest of the year!

i hate football......always have always will.....i thought when the nipple interrupted the violence and all the parents were upset their kids saw a nipple..didnt matter that they watch violence but damn that nipple...

i hate football......always have always will.....i thought when the nipple interrupted the violence and all the parents were upset their kids saw a nipple..didnt matter that they watch violence but damn that nipple...

You know they even have a (serious/real) "lingerie" football league for women? Thank GOODNESS he doesn't want to watch that. I would definitely leave the room - not because I'm offended or anything, just because it's stupid.... like WWE etc.

Jurassic World. After the positive reviews, I then decided to see it.
I liked it, good script & the graphics rocked. I don't usually care for sequels or remakes.

Only a few live up to the originals (Godfather 2 or the 2nd & 3rd in the original Star Wars Trilogy excluded from that statement)

The last movie I saw was Jurassic World. That's 2.5 hours I can't get back. What a stinker of a movie.

I disagree. It was worth the $6 I paid for the matinee.

Ok. That is your right to do so. I found it deplorably predictable, the characters were shallow and reruns from previous versions, and trained raptors? Really??? Come on!

I hated every character except the two nerds in the control room who seemed to be as bored as I was.

It was a stinker. The first movie was decent but mainly due to the newness of it. The second was almost ruined by the kid in it. The third was fairly decent.

The last movie I saw was Jurassic World. That's 2.5 hours I can't get back. What a stinker of a movie.

Ok. That is your right to do so. I found it deplorably predictable, the characters were shallow and reruns from previous versions, and trained raptors? Really??? Come on!

I hated every character except the two nerds in the control room who seemed to be as bored as I was.

It was a stinker. The first movie was decent but mainly due to the newness of it. The second was almost ruined by the kid in it. The third was fairly decent.

I didn't see the 2nd or the 3rd- the reviews all said they sucked...not that I put total faith in what movie critics say (example: Train Spotting got good reviews & imo, it was a horrible movie) but I didn't see anything negative about JW. I heard that Independence Day will be remade, & I'm very skeptical about that being any good,

I didn't see the 2nd or the 3rd- the reviews all said they sucked...not that I put total faith in what movie critics say (example: Train Spotting got good reviews & imo, it was a horrible movie) but I didn't see anything negative about JW. I heard that Independence Day will be remade, & I'm very skeptical about that being any good,

That might explain why you liked the latest installment. Those characters were fairly new to you but they are actually rehashed characters from the previous films.

Come on man! Trained raptors??? Really?? You bought that??

That might explain why you liked the latest installment. Those characters were fairly new to you but they are actually rehashed characters from the previous films.

Actually no, I did think that was silly... BUT given the whole premise of the movie, I can't pick up what you are putting down as far as 'keeping it real'.

Actually no, I did think that was silly... BUT given the whole premise of the movie, I can't pick up what you are putting down as far as 'keeping it real'.

Well, you enjoyed it and that's all that counts. I didn't. We can agree to disagree.

The last 'TV' movie I saw (don't know if it was ever in theaters) was on Netflix, called
'The Changeling' with Angelina Jolie & I guess was made in 2006 (I think). It was based on a true story taking place in the late 1920s/early 30s about a woman & her son. The son disappeared & because the PD was corrupt & had complaints all the time, & for good PR, they actually found a another kidnapped boy several states away & returned him to his 'mother' who knew & insisted he wasn't her son, & was making a lot of noise about it- so they locked her up in a mental institution, which back then was a pure hell hole. Good movie & I rated it 4 stars.

You know they even have a (serious/real) "lingerie" football league for women? Thank GOODNESS he doesn't want to watch that. I would definitely leave the room - not because I'm offended or anything, just because it's stupid.... like WWE etc.
I've watched it, it's real, those girls really go hard at each other and the competition is stiff.

Forum List

Back