Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

Which should tell you just how political their poll is.

They set out to conduct a poll to get the result they were looking for. It is not hard to to do.

You neither read what is told to you or apparently comprehend the odd bit that gets through .

Take it word by word .

Reputable market pollsters select a sample based on stated, detailed and wide demographics e.g. Sex , Age , pay grade , ethnicity, previous voting preference/ pattern , party membership . etc .

It is far more sophisticated and professional than you can imagine . I know because of six years work with Procter and Gamble after university-- generally accepted as the top company world wide in marketing.

You neither read what is told to you or apparently comprehend the odd bit that gets through .

Take it word by word .

Reputable market pollsters select a sample based on stated, detailed and wide demographics e.g. Sex , Age , pay grade , ethnicity, previous voting preference/ pattern , party membership . etc .

It is far more sophisticated and professional than you can imagine . I know because of six years work with Procter and Gamble after university-- generally accepted as the top company world wide in marketing.

It is not more sophisticated and professional than I can imagine as I have a Masters in Applied Analytics and use this sort of data for a living.

No matter the make up of the sample the wording of the question can lead to the results you are looking for.

Reputable market pollsters use control groups and testing to ensure their questions are not leading to a specific result. The way the question is asked is of vital importance.

All the poll will show is how effective the COVID vaccination misinformation campaign has been

It does not ask for any positive proof that the vaccine caused symptoms only if they might have.

Given the breath of vaccine misinformation, any subsequent affliction will get blamed on the vaccine

Key words “may have been caused”

Why are they going on a far rightwing news site to announce their results?

Why choose one of the most political people on the planet to do this with?
'Cause Typhoid is Hell bound on a mission from God and will soon return with yet another ridiculous thread to save us all from Trump's horrid vaccine!

Seriously? People are increasingly desperate and horribly lonely these days.

With 70 percent of the population vaccinated against COVID, that means 70 percent of deaths “could have been ” caused by the vaccine

With Typhoid Sue type misinformation being spread on a daily basis, more people are likely to blame any symptom on the vaccine and believe the vaccine “could have caused” someone’s death

Key words “may have been caused”
May have been rigged, corrupt, fraud,..

We don't feel protected for good reason. We haven't been. More have died here from COVID than anywhere else in the world. Our government has yet to take it seriously. That's how conspiratorial carnival barkers win!

Rasmussen loses all credibility by making a spectacle out of their announcement of the results.

new-variant-meme.gif

~S~
My wonder is this - Are these variants produced outside the body by evil men still studying these viruses (maybe trying to thin out the population in a strategic manor), otherwise by possibly creating variations of the virus in a lab in hopes to keep the mutation going for such a thing to continue occuring or to occur ??

This is what top secret investigation's should be finding out for us. Follow the many trails that might clue us in on what's going on.

Problem these days is that we can't seem to trust anything anymore.

The fact that there were lab's in other countries being funded inadvertantly by us in order to study gain of function on viruses, is information that was critical to what has taken place to date, and our worse information gained was that there was the possibility that a leak that came from that lab caused all of this mess... That was some damning information considering the alledged cover up that had taken place in the situation afterwards.

We just want a legitimate investigation, but probably will never get one if somehow we were involved in the situation in a wrecklace way. Hopefully we weren't involved in ways that were nefarious, and sooner or hopefully not to much later we will get to the bottom of COVID-19 origins, and our reactions to it.

Over 25% of those polled know someone PERSONALLY who they believe died from vaccine side effects.

And those people are NOT all Republicans. A large number of them are Democrats.

My my

It is not more sophisticated and professional than I can imagine as I have a Masters in Applied Analytics and use this sort of data for a living.

No matter the make up of the sample the wording of the question can lead to the results you are looking for.

Reputable market pollsters use control groups and testing to ensure their questions are not leading to a specific result. The way the question is asked is of vital importance.

The question was this: "Do you know someone personally who you believe died as a result of the Covid vaccine"

That's as plain English as I can imagine. DO YOU KNOW.

Over 25% of those polled know someone PERSONALLY who they believe died from vaccine side effects.

And those people are NOT all Republicans. A large number of them are Democrats.

My my

“Who they believe”
Not people who have received a medical diagnosis of a bad reaction to vaccine.
Not CDC studies showing reactions to the vaccine.

All based on peoples “beliefs” that are tainted by the misinformation that you spread every day

Holy smokes from the crosstabs:

Which is closer to your belief, that there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, or that people who worry about vaccine safety are spreading conspiracy theories?

48% of adults say legit reasons to be concerned

37% say people are spreading conspiracy theories

15% not sure

Covid vaccine doubters are the MAJORITY

“Who they believe”
Not people who have received a medical diagnosis of a bad reaction to vaccine.
Not CDC studies showing reactions to the vaccine.

All based on peoples “beliefs” that are tainted by the misinformation that you spread every day

Oh wait. The same people who did the RIGHT thing listening to the scientists and experts are suddenly doing the WRONG thing by....knowing someone who died?

Your beliefs are in the minority. Enjoy that.

'Cause Typhoid is Hell bound on a mission from God and will soon return with yet another ridiculous thread to save us all from Trump's horrid vaccine!

Seriously? People are increasingly desperate and horribly lonely these days.

"Trump's vaccine" = you know it's bad

So do many of your fellow Democrats.

Time for you all to run and hide and then pretend like YOU KNOW THIS ALL ALONG

With 70 percent of the population vaccinated against COVID, that means 70 percent of deaths “could have been ” caused by the vaccine

With Typhoid Sue type misinformation being spread on a daily basis, more people are likely to blame any symptom on the vaccine and believe the vaccine “could have caused” someone’s death

Right so that stuff on myocarditis and blood clots was spread by...me

Sure

Forum List

Back