Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

Over 25% of those polled know someone PERSONALLY who they believe died from vaccine side effects.

And those people are NOT all Republicans. A large number of them are Democrats.

My my
I know plenty that have gotten the one shot (maybe me included, but I'm not disclosing my private medical information here), and yes they refuse to get another one (maybe me included), and especially not the boosters. Many were forced to get the one shot, and hopefully nothing comes of it down the road for anyone who got the so called and very much ignorantly touted "vaccine", otherwise that was suppose to eradicate the virus forever from the system. It appears that that has since become a failed truth that turned into a big lie as is proven now.

It's weird that Fauci was also involved in the AIDS project, so there is no telling whether this cat was turned into a mad scientist or what. How much studying and trials and errors was this cat involved in, and how far reaching was his testing to go in order to solve things ? Did he cross the lines in many ways trying to solve issues in a so called scientific way ??

Over 25% of those polled know someone PERSONALLY who they believe died from vaccine side effects.

And those people are NOT all Republicans. A large number of them are Democrats.

My my

25%? That's it? All this hype for that?

Right so that stuff on myocarditis and blood clots was spread by...me

Sure
Nope. It was noted in the manufacturers required labeling and by the CDC long before idiots like you could concoct your endless conspiracies, divisive political assaults, and whatever to make yourself sound knowing and powerful. No, there's been no coordinated conspiracy to kill people with vaccines. You wish. In reality, you just blow gas. Our government always needs more bodies for cannon fodder, not less. Big Pharma and Big Insurance want more healthy workers and customers, not less.

Anyone who theorized that people know the vaccines are wreckage, but are unwilling to discuss it--seems as if you're right.

Rasmussen has been teasing a big poll on Covid vaccines set to come out today (Monday Jan 2nd). Their previous poll said that 41% had a minor side effect from the vaccines; 7% had a major side effect. The Rasmussen pollster in the clip says the poll tomorrow is "10 times bigger".

"Major corporate pollsters will not touch the topic", he says. This poll is on sudden death. They ask, "Do you personally know anyone whose death may have been caused by side effects of the Covid vaccine".

If the numbers are as big as they're teasing, this will be a cascade. People will only stay silent for so long. The govt goons can only KEEP it silent for so long.

If it is all self reported, then it’s of questionable value in determining a vaccines safety. It is OPINION only. How do you know death was caused by vaccine? They “believe”. This not like a study.

I have not met any who regret getting the shot.
Israel is not afraid to tell there citizens the truth. What is our problem?

The data are devastating and demonstrate a 100% increase in the number of babies dying since the vaccine rollout began.

Fake news , my ass.

I know a guy……

He was fine until he got vaccinated and then, two months later, he got a bad tooth infection

Must have been the vaccine. He never had an infected tooth before he was vaccinated

25%? That's it? All this hype for that?

One in four people know PERSONALLY they believe died from side effects of the shots.

You are an actuary. You can extrapolate that out to the # of people vaccinated to how many millions of people believe this.

This should be child's play for you.

Nope. It was noted in the manufacturers required labeling and by the CDC long before idiots like you could concoct your endless conspiracies, divisive political assaults, and whatever to make yourself sound knowing and powerful. No, there's been no coordinated conspiracy to kill people with vaccines. You wish. In reality, you just blow gas. Our government always needs more bodies for cannon fodder, not less. Big Pharma and Big Insurance want more healthy workers and customers, not less.

Never assume conspiracy when corruption and simple human stupidity will suffice.

One in four people know PERSONALLY they believe died from side effects of the shots.

You are an actuary. You can extrapolate that out to the # of people vaccinated to how many millions of people believe this.

This should be child's play for you.

So in your world, it does not matter what medical professionals around the world believe…….only what uninformed citizens read on the internet

Hope it's not a killer, but who knows at this point. Gotta keep the studies going on it, and watching the stats for sure.

That's the thing. The propaganda is so strong, who knows if we're getting the real information.

But polls will help the rats leave the ship a little sooner, hopefully.

Forum List

Back