latest electoral map

North Carolina should be red and you'll see Tuesday unless SEIU cheats like they did in NV with the machines automatically voting Reid in early voting. Anyway you'll see Tuesday Wisconsin will be Mitt's if Walker wins by 5 points I heard from a 'expert' I respect. Hell he's within margin of error here in libtardia MI. I don't see how Obama wins without epic cheating, just saying.

Translation- if my guy didn't win, there was cheating.

The Wisconsin recall race is going to be completely meaningless, regardless of what happens. The only thing it will prove is the Unions wasted a lot of money and everyone's time on spite.

But those same folks who will vote to retain Walker will turnaround and vote for Obama in November, because Romney is such a turd.

The fact that Romney is going to have to put in time, money, and effort to win NC is a horrible sign for his campaign.

Lol that's an awfully optimistic poll Sara G. :lol: its false (could post others but its pointlless at this moment you know that, are you posting this poll to help yourself believe that Obama will win? ) :lol: and when they start asking LIKELY voters like they did for first time in Wisconsin a month ago Walker jumped up even more. I mean believe what you want, but even the Newsmax poll that's on here is 79 I believe against Obama deserving another term if I remembered that right from the other day.

The fact that Romney is going to have to put in time, money, and effort to win NC is a horrible sign for his campaign.

obama is going to have to put in time, money, and effort to win NC, and will still lose North Carolina. ROMNEY WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE AS MUCH EFFORT AS OBAMA WILL.
Even with the hopey chngey kool aid drunks and a bad economy in 2008 obama did not carry the state of North Carolina it was given to him because it was a 50/50 split.

obama is going to have to put in time, money, and effort to win NC, and will still lose North Carolina. ROMNEY WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE AS MUCH EFFORT AS OBAMA WILL.
Even with the hopey chngey kool aid drunks and a bad economy obama did not carry the state of North Carolina it was given to him because it was a 50/50 split.

Obama doesn't need NC to win the election, retard. Romney does.

Even with the hopey chngey kool aid drunks and a bad economy obama did not carry the state of North Carolina it was given to him because it was a 50/50 split.

Has obama won any states yet? Is it November already?

You don't get it but that's okay.

Obama could abandon NC right this second and it doesn't alter his path to 270.

Winning NC is imperative to Romney's path.

No, I'm not going to elaborate because you've proven that addition and subtraction are on the fringe of your understanding the last time you were talking about the electoral map and polling.

Last edited:
2012electoralmap053112.jpg

Freedom's Lighthouse » 2012 Presidential Election Electoral Vote Map & Projection

Why are PA and NJ in blue?

Reps and cons swept PA and NJ loves it's rep Gov.

I hate these graffs, it's usually someones wish list.

MO and IO, are also thriving under conservatives, well mostly b/c IL is fukken moronic, but it stands as a shrine to failure

Last edited:

You don't get it but that's okay.

Obama could abandon NC right this second and it doesn't alter his path to 270.

Winning NC is imperative to Romney's path.

No, I'm not going to elaborate because you've proven that addition and subtraction are on the fringe of your understanding the last time you were talking about the electoral map and polling.

Would that also hold true for obama with any state?

The reason I point out that North Carolina is not a toss is because I live here. All I am doing is correcting any polls that say North Carolina is a toss up or obama leaning.

The absolute confidence in the states which "are" effectively already "in" the President's re-election column is the basis upon which folks make their predictions about the necessity or the non-necessity of the President winning some of the so-called swing states.

For example, there was -- not all that long ago -- just an unquestioning assurance that Wisconsin was "in" the President's column.

But the President is a massive cluster-fuck of fail and the States which his people have simply assumed "will" be his are less and less likely to be such "gimmes" in the future, as Election Day draws ever closer.

I will agree that nothing is gonna flip NY or California. But there ARE other states out there -- presently seen as solidly "blue" -- which may turn out not to be blue at the end of this race.

270towin.com has a different map.

Missouri is red and PA is a toss-up.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=mhk

270towin.com has a different map.

Missouri is red and PA is a toss-up.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=mhk

I like the "tie" combinations according to that map and the various possible scenarios.

Wouldn't it be a hoot to put this election into the House?

:lol:

Who knew those Framers were such cards?

I understand that he's already carried Illinois based on the fact that more people voted for him from Cook County than have ever lived in the USA.

12 and 7 = in the bag?

meh

PA gets fucked for having Two major cities in it

If it didn't have two major cities, it wouldn't have enough electoral votes for anyone to care about...

But here's the telling one that should tell us every thing about the election.

Obama vs. Romney in Massachusetts.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Massachusetts: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average - +21 for Obama.

In short, the one place where they ever made the mistake of electing Mitt Romney to office, the people who live there prefer the current president by anywhere from 12 to 25 points.

In fact, the Romney campaign isn't even trying to win the candidate's home state.

Consider that. Even losing candidates like Walter Mondale usually take their home states.

No president has won the presidency without winning his state of residence since 1916.

(Although one could argue that since Nixon was calling himself a resident of New York at the time he won in 1968, that might count, but Nixon had spent most of his life in California, and represented it in Congress.)

In fact, only two presidents have won the presidency without winning their home state-

Wilson in 1916 and Polk in 1844. And that's it.

Forum List

Back