Latest from Syria

try again----the USA PURCHASES oil----not only does the USA, Great Britain et all
PURCHASE oil-----the USA, Great Britain et al
GAVE ITS TECHNICAL SKILL away to develope
the oil fields upon which impetigo afflicted
arabs squatted and defecated---and made them so wealthy in doing so that their "ROYALS" no longer have impetigo
"Mohammad Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq [a] (Persian: مُحَمَد مُصَدِق*; IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen) ; 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was the democratically elected[1][2][3] Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953 when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the British MI6 and the American CIA."

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

georgie---the ONLY thing I learned from that idiot WIKKI article is that
the person who wrote it insists that Iranians are stupid. Hundreds of thousands
of them were simply talked into supporting their already existing monarchy ----
because the brits and americans told them to. Reminds me of Iran's
insistence that its recent street violence happened because people got
telephone calls from Britain and were told "GO OUT IN THE STREETS
AND RIOT"

your wikki article was written by a psychotic CONSPIRACY NUT
I do not doubt that both the US and Great Britain supported the
ROYALISTS over the communists -----but to claim that the whole
event was shoved down the throats of resisting Iranians ----is truly
idiotic ---------I have know many many Iranians----since the mid sixties--
lots and lots were horrified when the Shah want down and long for
THE GOOD OLD DAYS Before 1979----I heard lots of iranians
refer to the SHAH with great pride as in "OUR SHAH"

uhm---there was a brutal policing agency "SAVAK?????"---
but the stories of brutality got ----really horrific AFTER

btw----Iran reneged on business deals they had with Great
Britian which did them the favor of creating their oil
industry. NATIONALIZING that which someone else built
for you is not always the nicest thing to do. It may be a good
idea-----and justified----but it is bound to annoy people who
invested. In the cold war era Russia was supporting muslim leader so
inclined and was and IS particularly attracted to BAATHISTS---
like the mass murderers----SADDAM, NASSER, and PAPA and
BABY ASSAD

"In March 1953, Secretary of State John Foster Dulles directed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which was headed by his younger brother Allen Dulles, to draft plans to overthrow Mosaddegh.[48]

"On 4 April 1953, Allen Dulles approved US$1 million to be used 'in any way that would bring about the fall of Mosaddegh'. Soon the CIA's Tehran station started to launch a propaganda campaign against Mosaddegh.

"Finally, according to The New York Times, in early June, American and British intelligence officials met again, this time in Beirut, and put the finishing touches on the strategy.

"Soon afterward, according to his later published accounts, the chief of the CIA's Near East and Africa division, Kermit Roosevelt, Jr. the grandson of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, arrived in Tehran to direct it.[49]

"In 2000, The New York Times made partial publication of a leaked CIA document titled Clandestine Service History – Overthrow of Premier Mosaddegh of Iran – November 1952-August 1953.

"This document describes the point-by-point planning of the coup by agent Donald Wilber, and execution conducted by the American and British governments.

"The New York Times published this critical document with the names omitted.

"The New York Times also limited its publication to scanned image (bitmap) format, rather than machine-readable text.

"This document was eventually published properly – in text form, and fully unexpurgated. The word blowback in the context of covert operations appeared for the very first time in this document.[citation needed]"

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back