🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest Polls Show Trump Dominating In Pennsylvania

In the remaining primaries that I know of (PA, NY, CA) I wouldn't bet against Trump. But then if I were a betting man I would have nothing left after losing my shirt on this campaign by about a month ago.

Trump is actually losing ground in PA, but still has a cushion. Not that it matters because there isn't a chance in hell the GOP will allow him to get the nomination.

Trump is actually losing ground in PA, but still has a cushion. Not that it matters because there isn't a chance in hell the GOP will allow him to get the nomination.

Doesnt really matter because winning the popular vote doesn't necessarily mean you get the delegates because delegates are elected individually

Maybe I am missing something, but why is a card carrying fringe lunatic like you, Steve, supporting a populist candidate like Trump. If he has any ideology whatsoever it is going to fall in line with that of northeastern Republicans, which means he is liberal. He has NY City sensibilities. He is liable to do anything. Hell, the fucker has even talked about raising taxes. The wall is great, as is deporting the lawbreaking immigrants. Cruz, however, has vowed the same thing - and he means it.

Problem with PA is that only 17 delegates are actually bound to support their primary winner and the rest (54) are unbound and can vote for anyone, no matter who actually won in their district.

Forum List

Back