Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of “Taco Trucks On Every Corner”

I bet Taco Bell scares the hell out you. If you opened up a food truck it would specialize in Mayonnaise sandwiches sponsored by Wonder Bread.

Taco Bell scares the hell out of me. If I want to emulate their food I'll dump a can Alpo on a flour tortilla. lol

Awesome.... my aging body just can't tolerate that crap anymore. People laugh at me when I tell them shit like I had the sashimi stack with avocado for lunch.. or... hummus. Hey? What did you have? Fried seafood platter. My God, I'd be bed-ridden.

Please, no images of you being ridden in bed.

Germany has awesome sausage and french fries carts. Mettwurst or bratwurst on a bun with mustard, and the best fries ever.

Yeah, what was I thinking? Hummus? Really?

Holy shit! That was my lunch as well. lol. I love hummus, but I really want some damn tacos now.

Lol..... it's too blasted hot... seemed like lighter fair was in order. Substituted pita with cucumber chips. It was good!

I had carrots and cucumber slices. I was in New Orleans in late June for a wedding and I thought I was going to die. Thankfully, it is nice and cool here since they humidity has finally broken.

Ha.. no shit... hope you enjoyed your stay. It;s about 95 today.. yeah, the humidity is killer. But I tell you, being a NY boy... love the winters!

I love New Orleans! I always enjoy my stay when I visit. I got rather tipsy off Sazeracs while listening to jazz at Hotel Monteleone. lol

Nice. There's no place like it on Earth... in good and bad ways.

I used to get my hair cut at the barber shop at the Hotel Monteleone!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I bet Taco Bell scares the hell out you. If you opened up a food truck it would specialize in Mayonnaise sandwiches sponsored by Wonder Bread.

Taco Bell scares the hell out of me. If I want to emulate their food I'll dump a can Alpo on a flour tortilla. lol

I meant that he might experience a whiff of Mexican and god forbid, some of those menu items almost sound like real Spanish.

To be fair, calling Taco Bell mexican is like calling KFC soul food. :lol:

I meant that he might experience a whiff of Mexican and god forbid, some of those menu items almost sound like real Spanish.

I only said whiff.

When next here, check out "Chicken & Watermelon".. yes.. actual place.

8692213_vZE02SN0dsPVQ2s4RLD0-ZMSuQRkL82f4kB98bUVeiA.jpg

• Thanks
Taste it. Let us know.

Can't stand Mexican fare.

The last time I ate Taco Bell I burped and farted that shit for 2 days... I just can't eat like a 19 yo college student any longer. And that is OK.

You shouldn't eat it, it's bad for you.

Yeah, I found that out, hence the gassy emissions.

Starting to sound like you should see someone and before the trucks show up, they'll kill you.

got one of those too, what's funny it's in an upscale mall.

Germany has awesome sausage and french fries carts. Mettwurst or bratwurst on a bun with mustard, and the best fries ever.
You go to New Orleans ... no more Lucky Dog carts on the corner. Nooooo, taco trucks. It's the end of America.

Can't stand Mexican fare.

The last time I ate Taco Bell I burped and farted that shit for 2 days... I just can't eat like a 19 yo college student any longer. And that is OK.

You shouldn't eat it, it's bad for you.

Yeah, I found that out, hence the gassy emissions.

Starting to sound like you should see someone and before the trucks show up, they'll kill you.

Nah, you get a little older and start eating healthier, when you go back, it just kinda kicks your ass. It's OK.. I feel immensely better not eating that crap.

I have and it is fucking awesome. The Buddy Love seasoning on the chicken is out of this world. I love those unassuming places that serve amazing food.

I have and it is fucking awesome. The Buddy Love seasoning on the chicken is out of this world. I love those unassuming places that serve amazing food.

Cool.. not sure if your a wino, but, check out Patrick's Bar Vin in the Quarter.. very cool wine bar.

• Thanks

Cool.. not sure if your a wino, but, check out Patrick's Bar Vin in the Quarter.. very cool wine bar.

I'll check it out. I visit often b/c my Aunt and Uncle as well as a few cousins live in New Orleans. I am not really down with karaoke, but I always stop at the Cats Meow for a few drinks.

Forum List

Back