Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of “Taco Trucks On Every Corner”

There is a taco truck near my house that serves some bomb ass chicken tacos. Their salsa verde is the nectar of the Gods.

You wouldn't think there's enough meat on a chicken's ass to make a taco. I wonder what color the salsa verde is.
green.

Thank you, Buzz Killington.
no problem, slim simpleton

You two are so cute....
thanks uncle Dahmer.

There is a taco truck near my house that serves some bomb ass chicken tacos. Their salsa verde is the nectar of the Gods.

Are the vegetables grown using human fertilizer?
Taste it. Let us know.

Can't stand Mexican fare.

I bet Taco Bell scares the hell out you. If you opened up a food truck it would specialize in Mayonnaise sandwiches sponsored by Wonder Bread.

Could you imagine? Maybe we should consider opening up the border a little more! :laugh:

sub-buzz-3293-1472778698-7.png

sub-buzz-3322-1472778767-1.png

sub-buzz-9042-1472778957-1.png

Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of "Taco Trucks On Every Corner"

:rofl:
Wow! Sounds like the original tweet came right out of Hillary's playbook.

Looks like someone has "too much time" on their hands :laugh:

Don't like to see Hillary's anti Mexican racism exposed?

Our children will turn away from tuna and mayo on white bread and demand fresh tacos!

Just sell us to Meh-he-koo. American excellence is DEAD. DEAD

Taste it. Let us know.

I bet Taco Bell scares the hell out you. If you opened up a food truck it would specialize in Mayonnaise sandwiches sponsored by Wonder Bread.
and all white meat chicken.

Taste it. Let us know.

The last time I ate Taco Bell I burped and farted that shit for 2 days... I just can't eat like a 19 yo college student any longer. And that is OK.

This thread has made me regret my lunch choice today. :(

Yeah, what was I thinking? Hummus? Really?

Holy shit! That was my lunch as well. lol. I love hummus, but I really want some damn tacos now.

Lol..... it's too blasted hot... seemed like lighter fair was in order. Substituted pita with cucumber chips. It was good!

I had carrots and cucumber slices. I was in New Orleans in late June for a wedding and I thought I was going to die. Thankfully, it is nice and cool here since they humidity has finally broken.

“My culture is a very dominant culture,” Gutierrez said. “And it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.”

Obviously to be a Trump supporter is to be a moron.

Holy shit! That was my lunch as well. lol. I love hummus, but I really want some damn tacos now.

Lol..... it's too blasted hot... seemed like lighter fair was in order. Substituted pita with cucumber chips. It was good!

I had carrots and cucumber slices. I was in New Orleans in late June for a wedding and I thought I was going to die. Thankfully, it is nice and cool here since they humidity has finally broken.

Ha.. no shit... hope you enjoyed your stay. It;s about 95 today.. yeah, the humidity is killer. But I tell you, being a NY boy... love the winters!

Taste it. Let us know.

and all white meat chicken.

Cubed white meat chicken. cold, clammy and probably came from a can.

Taco Bell scares the hell out of me. If I want to emulate their food I'll dump a can Alpo on a flour tortilla. lol

Taco Bell scares the hell out of me. If I want to emulate their food I'll dump a can Alpo on a flour tortilla. lol

I meant that he might experience a whiff of Mexican and god forbid, some of those menu items almost sound like real Spanish.

Taste it. Let us know.

The last time I ate Taco Bell I burped and farted that shit for 2 days... I just can't eat like a 19 yo college student any longer. And that is OK.

You shouldn't eat it, it's bad for you.

Taco trucks on every corner!!! Oh, the horror!!!

om nom nom nom

Awesome.... my aging body just can't tolerate that crap anymore. People laugh at me when I tell them shit like I had the sashimi stack with avocado for lunch.. or... hummus. Hey? What did you have? Fried seafood platter. My God, I'd be bed-ridden.

Taste it. Let us know.

Taco Bell is for drunk stupid white people

Taco Trucks are a distinct threat to our American Culture.

Ha.. no shit... hope you enjoyed your stay. It;s about 95 today.. yeah, the humidity is killer. But I tell you, being a NY boy... love the winters!

I love New Orleans! I always enjoy my stay when I visit. I got rather tipsy off Sazeracs while listening to jazz at Hotel Monteleone. lol

Taste it. Let us know.

You shouldn't eat it, it's bad for you.

Yeah, I found that out, hence the gassy emissions.

Forum List

Back