🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomi Lahrem is a The Blaze (and FOX) millenia.....a biased, misinformed, 23-year-old with no background in law, life experience, or experience in government be the political voice of a generation that will change this nation.

You're going to be a real sad puppy in 3 weeks...LOL

Oh look....a sexist engaging in ageism. Exactly what we'd expect from ignorant progressives.

Tomi Lahrem is a The Blaze (and FOX) millenia.....a biased, misinformed, 23-year-old with no background in law, life experience, or experience in government be the political voice of a generation that will change this nation.

Its easy to fool people of low intellect. They put any skank on the TV and they will believe anything she says.

The funny thing is that the ignorant tool known as "Nat" had never heard of Tomi before about 6 minutes ago or so when I posted the video. He had to go out and Google her name and then pretends to know about her... :lmao:

I hang out a lot in malls on the weekend. Its fun watching all the people.
Most desperate progressive stalkers do that. They leer at woman and fantasize about assaulting them. I'm sure one day we'll be reading about ass-clap in the papers.

You have very poor taste. She looks like any skank at the mall.

So you hang out in malls?
How juvenile...

So which are you? The teeny bobber,or the teeny bopper watcher?
Or possibly one of those eighty year old mall walkers?

The funny thing is that the ignorant tool known as "Nat" had never heard of Tomi before about 6 minutes ago or so when I posted the video. He had to go out and Google her name and then pretends to know about her... :lmao:

She only has about six minutes of credibility so thats about right.

You have very poor taste. She looks like any skank at the mall.

So you hang out in malls?
How juvenile...

So which are you? The teeny bobber,or the teeny bopper watcher?
Or possibly one of those eighty year old mall walkers?

There are more than 3 options. I know you are limited but try a little harder.

Tomi before about 6 minutes ago or so when I posted the video. He had to go out and Google her name and then pretends to know about her.

...and THAT is true......somehow the wisdom of Tomi never has come up in conversation with my peers...Believe it or not, many of us don't get our news from the likes of The Blaze.....LOL

BTW......It turns out Glenn Beck has been spreading around something vile . Security firm Invinceareports that on July 1, Beck's site The Blaze unintentionally transmitted malware through embedded advertising to many of his subscribers.

BTW......It turns out Glenn Beck has been spreading around something vile . Security firm Invinceareports that on July 1, Beck's site The Blaze unintentionally transmitted malware through embedded advertising to many of his subscribers.

Is P@tri infected???? LOL

Tomi before about 6 minutes ago or so when I posted the video. He had to go out and Google her name and then pretends to know about her.
...and THAT is true......somehow the wisdom of Tomi never has come up in conversation with my peers...Believe it or not, many of us don't get our news from the likes of The Blaze.....LOL
So you just admitted that you never heard of her and yet you declared a host of information about her as "fact".

Ladies & Gentlemen - I give you the modern day progressive. nat4900 and his progressive pals literally just make stuff up when they post. No wonder you have zero credibility dillhole.

Oh look....a sexist engaging in ageism. Exactly what we'd expect from ignorant progressives.
NO, NO.....I want for your ilk to be "educated" by the wisdom of Tomi.....LOL
Essentially you're pissed off that she's a woman who is more educated than you, more successful than you, makes more money than you do, and actually does indepth research while you just make stuff up because you're too lazy to even read.

Little nat4900 is a vintage progressive. Lie all the time, hate women, denounce education/being informed, and make stuff up as you go.

So you just admitted that you never heard of her and yet you declared a host of information about her as "fact".

You're even more stupid than usual, Patsy........No, I have never heard of Tomi and all I know about this joke is the video you posted....I am NOT "declaring a host of info." about her except what the nitwit stated on that video.

Look, I know you have a lot of bitching and moaning to do over the next 3 weeks, and I know that you're clinging to faint hopes of a "victory".......but it ain't gonna happen....Live with it, change screen names and come back here stating that you never really liked Trump anyway.......LOL.

Forum List

Back