🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So you just admitted that you never heard of her and yet you declared a host of information about her as "fact".

You're even more stupid than usual, Patsy........No, I have never heard of Tomi and all I know about this joke is the video you posted....I am NOT "declaring a host of info." about her except what the nitwit stated on that video.

Look, I know you have a lot of bitching and moaning to do over the next 3 weeks, and I know that you're clinging to faint hopes of a "victory".......but it ain't gonna happen....Live with it, change screen names and come back here stating that you never really liked Trump anyway.......LOL.
There will be many clowns that claim they hated Drumpf after the election. You wont be able to find a supporter unless he starts a gofundme account and promises to start a civil war.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

I don't think you understand what happens when you get the shit kicked out of you in a war. Parts of Mexico were actually a Spanish colony.
Dear, all of Mexico was once a Spanish colony. Then the dixiebacks swam the Red and Sabine rivers and took what was not theirs.

Anybody who thinks that Orange Creepy and the Trumpistas are riding off into the sunset after election are crazy.

Of course Orange Creepy and the Trumpistas are crazy if they think the feds and staties will put up with any nonsense.

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.
Lol, that is a load of horse shit. "Latino" is a reference to a root language, Latin, and is not an ethnicity but is an ill defined group of ethnicities that speak a LAtin based language; French, Spanish, Italian, Portugeese, Romanian, etc.

"Latinos" dont consider themselves to be such, but only the nationality of the country that they are from. "Latino" is a hoaked up term to try and unite them all together like one might try to unite all Anglos by referring to them as Euro's.

But I have a few questions on this definition you use; Are Quebec's people Latino? They speak French which is a Latin based language like Spanish and Portugeese.

And what about people that immigrated to a "Latin" country from another country and assimilated or tried to? If a Chinese family immigrated to Peru in 1900 and now speak nothing but Spanish and have Spanish names, etc, if they immigrate to the USA are they Latino or are they Asian?

But dont let any FACTS get in your way, it has been repeatedly shown to me that Dimocrats are allergic to FACTS.

Last edited:
In post #60 nat4900 proclaims the following:
Tomi Lahrem is a The Blaze (and FOX) millenia.....a biased, misinformed, 23-year-old with no background in law, life experience, or experience in government be the political voice of a generation that will change this nation.

Now...he doesn't even have her name right (it's Tomi Lahren). Being that progressives have a long and ugly history of lying and that he's getting even the easy details wrong, I immediately suspect that he's never heard of her before I posted that video - to which he admits is true in post #75. He just Googled her name, pretended to be knowledgeable, and tried to pass off his lies as "fact":
...and THAT is true......somehow the wisdom of Tomi never has come up in conversation with my peers...Believe it or not, many of us don't get our news from the likes of The Blaze.....LOL

Folks...this is the Dumbocrat Party right here. Pathological liars. They lie about everything in every post on every subject. They just make stuff up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "fact".

Folks...this is the Dumbocrat Party right here. Pathological liars. They lie about everything in every post on every subject. They just make stuff up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "fact".
There are still a few Dimocrats that have some honesty and intelligence, but none of them are leaders in their party.

Dear, all of Mexico was once a Spanish colony. Then the dixiebacks swam the Red and Sabine rivers and took what was not theirs.

LOL......and at one time (1860s) , Mexico was under the French Napoleon III....Never heard of a French "wetback"???.....

Tomi Lahrem is a The Blaze (and FOX) millenia.....a biased, misinformed, 23-year-old with no background in law, life experience, or experience in government be the political voice of a generation that will change this nation.

Now...he doesn't even have her name right (it's Tomi Lahren). Being that progressives have a long and ugly history of lying and that he's getting even the easy details wrong, I immediately suspect that he's never heard of her before I posted that video - to which he admits is true in post #75. He just Googled her name, pretended to be knowledgeable, and tried to pass off his lies as "fact":
...and THAT is true......somehow the wisdom of Tomi never has come up in conversation with my peers...Believe it or not, many of us don't get our news from the likes of The Blaze.....LOL

....and i got ALL that from that dumb video of Tomi that you posted......(find your heroes wherever you can [email protected])

So you just admitted that you never heard of her and yet you declared a host of information about her as "fact".
You're even more stupid than usual, Patsy........No, I have never heard of Tomi and all I know about this joke is the video you posted....I am NOT "declaring a host of info." about her except what the nitwit stated on that video.
Wow....more lies from Nitwit4900. You started by declaring she was "biased". She never stated she was "biased" in that video. Then next thing you declared was that she was "misinformed". She never stated she was "misinformed " in that video. You followed that up with a declaration about her age. She never stated her age in that video. Next you said she had "no background in law". She never stated she did or didn't have a "background in law" in that video. Then you declared that she had "no experience in government". She never stated whether or not she had a "background in government" in that video.

Five egregious lies from someone who would then admit that they had never heard of her before. No wonder you're the joke of this board Nitwit4900. You have zero credibility. You earned it. Probably the only thing you've ever earned in your miserable life.

....and i got ALL that from that dumb video of Tomi that you posted......(find your heroes wherever you can [email protected])
Bwahahahahaha! And Nitwit4900 triples down on his lies. Geezus Bill Clinton...know when to throw in the towel. You didn't get any of that from the video because she didn't say any of that and it's there for everyone to see.

Bwahahahahaha! And Nitwit4900 triples down on his lies. Geezus Bill Clinton...know when to throw in the towel. You didn't get any of that from the video because she didn't say any of that and it's there for everyone to see.

Look, nitwit.......The video showed one of your fellow morons spewing stupidity....I looked up her bio that confirmed she is an idiot......Find some other source of escape from your dreary prospect of being a loser........I'm going to bed happy in the knowledge that morons like you are soon to be official trumpster losers....LOL .

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

If they want to be Mexican go back to Mexico.
Hispanic and Mexican does not mean the same thing.

Always enlightening hearing from a Trump supporter.
Except that I'm not a Trump supporter. :lmao:

Yet another perfect example of a progressive being too lazy to do their homework and simply making stuff up.

Hispanic and Mexican does not mean the same thing.

Dont tell the New York Times that, they are too busy claiming that Trumps slam on illegals from Mexico insults everyone of Hispanic heritage.

But then again, they are mighty needy.

Look, nitwit.......The video showed one of your fellow morons spewing stupidity....I looked up her bio that confirmed she is an idiot......Find some other source of escape from your dreary prospect of being a loser........I'm going to bed happy in the knowledge that morons like you are soon to be official trumpster losers....LOL .
Nitwit4900...you got caught lying. Because you are, in fact, an uninformed nitwit - you had never heard of her before I posted that video. Then you attempted to declare a bunch of wild misinformation about her and pass it off as "fact".

Forum List

Back