Laughing at Trump

Tell me, if you watched some other world leader give a speech in which he described himself as great, the best ever, and a bunch of other egomaniac shit, do you think you wouldn't laugh? That WOULD be pretty amusing if it was some other country's leader. A real buffoon.

Regrettably, he's ours, and it's not so funny, and we're stuck with him for another year. Maybe a lot more if the Democrats can't come up with a candidate and program that middle America will go for -- not just the self-righteous elitist liberals on the two coasts.
Yeah, it's laughter, but it's kind of a nihilistic laughter: Holy shit, we may as well laugh at ourselves.

It's similar overseas, in that they've always counted on us to be a stabilizing influence in the world.
Yes we're lol stabilizing ,,,,,We're in a trade war with the rest of the world and dummies on the right think that's a good thing ,,,even praise their moron

Defiler ,,,Before trumpf, the only world leaders that talked the way trumpf does were dictators.

I'm sure many of them talked about Obama, with all that bowing and scraping he did. Except you never would have heard about it on the news.
Mr Galt Bowing and scraping??? Who more than Trump ever did more to our enemy Russia?? Conversations where no one allowed tn the room?? Think they were talking about the Dallas Cowboys or adoption??

Why is Russia "our enemy?"

Prove that. . . .

Eddie's still fighting the "Battle of Moscow." Back in 2016 some evil Russians sneaked in his bedroom one night and stole his favorite "Hillary for President" poster.

Eddie threw some rocks and hurled some insults in an easternly direction but doesn't know that while he was doing that, the Chinese stole one of the wheels off his tricycle.
Hey Mr Galt How's your boy Moscow Mitch doing?

laugh at this too?
WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election identified 10 instances of possible obstruction of justice by President Donald Trump. Mueller said in his report that he could not conclusively determine that Trump had committed a crime or that he hadn’t.

A look at the 10 instances:

___

PRESSURE ON COMEY TO END PROBE OF MICHAEL FLYNN

This includes the president’s statement to then-FBI Director James Comey regarding the investigation of then-national security adviser Michael Flynn. Trump told Comey: “I hope you can see your way to letting this go.”

___

PRESIDENT’S REACTION TO THE CONTINUING RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

Among the evidence is the president telling then-White House counsel Don McGahn to stop Attorney General Jeff Sessions from recusing himself from the Russia investigation and Trump’s subsequent anger at Sessions. Trump also contacted Comey and other intelligence agency leaders to ask them to push back publicly on the suggestion that Trump had any connection to the Russian election-interference effort.

___

FIRING OF COMEY AND AFTERMATH

Mueller’s report says “substantial evidence” indicates Trump’s decision to fire Comey in May 2017 was the result of the FBI director’s unwillingness to say publicly that Trump was not personally under investigation. On the day after Trump fired Comey, the president told Russian officials that he had “faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

View attachment upload_2019-12-6_10-33-44.png

maxresdefault.jpg

AP Video
___

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL AND EFFORTS TO REMOVE HIM

Trump reacted to news of Mueller’s appointment by telling advisers that it was “the end of his presidency.” The president told aides that Mueller had conflicts of interest and should have to step aside. His aides told Trump the asserted conflicts were meritless. Following media reports that Mueller’s team was investigating whether the president had obstructed justice, Trump called then-White House counsel Don McGahn at home and directed him to have Mueller removed. McGahn refused.

____

FURTHER EFFORTS TO CURTAIL THE SPECIAL COUNSEL’s INVESTIGATION

Trump instructed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to have Sessions publicly announce that, notwithstanding his recusal from the Russia investigation, the investigation was “very unfair” to the president, the president had done nothing wrong, and Sessions planned to meet with Mueller to limit him to “investigating election meddling for future elections.”

There's more but why post ? Trumptards will deny deny deny

Laugh at your moron republicans
  • President Donald Trump has been communicating with his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on unsecured cellphone lines exposed to surveillance by Russian intelligence, The Washington Post reported Friday.

• John Sipher, the former deputy chief of Russia operations at the CIA, told The Post that in failing to secure their communications, Trump and Giuliani had effectively "given the Russians ammunition they can use in an overt fashion, a covert fashion, or in the twisting of information."

• Giuliani has played a leading role in seeking damaging information on Trump's behalf about the Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden from former Ukrainian officials, a search that is now subject to an impeachment investigation.

Defiler ,,,Before trumpf, the only world leaders that talked the way trumpf does were dictators.

I'm sure many of them talked about Obama, with all that bowing and scraping he did. Except you never would have heard about it on the news.
Mr Galt Bowing and scraping??? Who more than Trump ever did more to our enemy Russia?? Conversations where no one allowed tn the room?? Think they were talking about the Dallas Cowboys or adoption??

Prove that. . . .

Eddie's still fighting the "Battle of Moscow." Back in 2016 some evil Russians sneaked in his bedroom one night and stole his favorite "Hillary for President" poster.

Eddie threw some rocks and hurled some insults in an easternly direction but doesn't know that while he was doing that, the Chinese stole one of the wheels off his tricycle.

Funny you should ask. Right now he's in the left hemisphere of your brain, picking away with a pickaxe and a shovel. Apparently your brain matter is highly prized in some third-world countries, as a source of fertilizer, sh*t for brains.

Prove that. . . .

Funny you should ask. Right now he's in the left hemisphere of your brain, picking away with a pickaxe and a shovel. Apparently your brain matter is highly prized in some third-world countries, as a source of fertilizer, sh*t for brains.
LOL only thing on my brain now is how am I going to spend all this money I'm making in the market Sorry to disappoint you Galty

Prove that. . . .

Galt is that like the hand picked AH Barr in the morons trumps pocket?? DOJ says NO FBI SPYING Now barr is going to kiss trump ass and deny the DOJ???

Prove that. . . .

LOL only thing on my brain now is how am I going to spend all this money I'm making in the market Sorry to disappoint you Galty

Well be sure to give Donald trump credit tonight before you go to bed. Kneel down, fold thy hands, and repeat after me:

Our father who art in the White House, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Mara Lago. Give
us this day our daily dividend, and forgive us for voting for Hillary, as we forgive those who voted for Trump, and lead us not into temptation of voting for another Democrat, but deliver us from those evil bastards.

For thine is the constitutional republic and the power, and the glory, forever and ever, or at least until 2025.

Covfeffe.

Tell me, if you watched some other world leader give a speech in which he described himself as great, the best ever, and a bunch of other egomaniac shit, do you think you wouldn't laugh? That WOULD be pretty amusing if it was some other country's leader. A real buffoon.

Regrettably, he's ours, and it's not so funny, and we're stuck with him for another year. Maybe a lot more if the Democrats can't come up with a candidate and program that middle America will go for -- not just the self-righteous elitist liberals on the two coasts.
Only a snowflake celebrates foreign US 'welfare recipients' and ungrateful 'leaders' whose nation's freedom / existence is a direct result of US assistance gossiping and talking bad - like immature jealous little girls in a high school girl's bathroom - about the US President.

Bravo, snowflake.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA...

Forum List

Back