Laura Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration

freedom of religion was a big part of this countrys founding.

Islam is NOT a religion. Muslims say it is cause they think that will make them immune from criticism. BTW - your god mohammed had a 9 year old wife and was thus a certified pedophile. Again i say islam is not a religion, it's a perversion.

Ironically the rampant institutionalized pedophilia in the Catholic Church hasn't caused Laura Ingraham to condemn all Catholics with a broad brush;

she converted to Catholicism.

That's what happens when you count on homosexual priests to be celibate.

there are muslims lying at arlington.

should we move their graves out of the country?

We wouldn't let people in who are Nazis or members of the KKK, so why should we let in Muslims?

We should have banned all immigration from Islamic countries right after 911.

BOTH parties are faced with funding issues from the corporate chode smokers who want the cheaper labor

So Republicans, who are the bitches of evil corporations oppose illegal alien's access to the country and the Democrats who hate corporations want to give them free access, and yet it's still the evil corporations who block immigration reform.

Wow, you learn something new every day from the left....

You're not seriously calling me a leftist are you?

Regardless you can't seriously believe the repuke party is ignoring almost it's entire constituency unless they're being lobbied by well funded interests.

Obviously the democrooks are much more sinister, and the issue is a win-win for them.

The repukes need a knot yanked in their asses if they continue to peddle this asshattery.

I love it when you cons start eating each other. I do agree with your last statement though. This is the stupid kind of thinking that made me leave the Republican Party.

We wouldn't let people in who are Nazis or members of the KKK, so why should we let in Muslims?

. Muslims are even worse since their religion demands they destroy the west!!! We are crazy to let any of them live here but here they are in the millions. Helps when the leader of the country is a muslim himself.

Islam is NOT a religion. Muslims say it is cause they think that will make them immune from criticism. BTW - your god mohammed had a 9 year old wife and was thus a certified pedophile. Again i say islam is not a religion, it's a perversion.

Islam is one of the major religions of the world founded over 1000 years ago. Allah is the god of the muslims, Mohammad was a prophet you ignorant bigot. I do not subscribe to Islam, but it is foolish to say it is not a religion.

If we had, the leaders of the muslim countries would have told the world the truth about 9-11. That it was an inside job by the bush gang and israel. We bought their silence by saying we'd let muslims come here by the millions.

. Muslims are even worse since their religion demands they destroy the west!!! We are crazy to let any of them live here but here they are in the millions. Helps when the leader of the country is a muslim himself.

The leader of which country. The leader of the United States is president Barak Obama who subscribes to the Christian faith, although I can see many Christians being disappointed in his stance on some social issues. President Obama has never claimed to be Muslim.

The leader of which country. The leader of the United States is president Barak Obama who subscribes to the Christian faith, although I can see many Christians being disappointed in his stance on some social issues. President Obama has never claimed to be Muslim.

Obama's parents found a way to get Obama a birth certificate that showed him being born in the US, because they wanted to make certain that he could be President of the United States when he got older. His father also taught him everything he needed to know about Islam and told him that even though he truly is Muslim, he would have to attend a Christian Church so that he could convince everyone that he was a Christian, because when he ran for POTUS, he could not win as a Muslim. His father had this all planned out for him, and then his step-father helped out also. It was a grand conspiracy on the part of everyone who raised BO.

Thank goodness we have people like Shootspeeders to give us the real story behind Obama's Muslim roots, otherwise we would all be fooled into thinking that Obama really was born in the US and really was a Christian. Without Shootspeeders' infinite wisdom, we would all be fooled into believing Obama's lies.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.
Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration | The Raw Story

Monday, April 22, 2013 15:53 EDT

Right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham announced on her program Monday that she’s long believed the United States should shut down all immigration from central Asia and any nation with a majority Muslim population.

Going even further, Ingraham said she’s not sure why the U.S. allows people from central Asia either, particularly ethnic Chechnens, two of whom have been identified as the Boston bombing suspects.

“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” Ingraham said. “Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say, ‘None of them stans.’”

I've had it with you push pull Shoot speeders I know your game. You are the pretend conservative.

I know what you do.

Ain't she the one who wrote the LIttle House books?

I always liked that show.

The Canuck version is Little mosque on the Prairie and I am telling you it's so freaking funny....

You have no idea Muslims from the ME curling and learning to play hockey. And it shows us how wonderous we can all be.

Jihad on Ice is my fave episode.

BOTH parties are faced with funding issues from the corporate chode smokers who want the cheaper labor

So Republicans, who are the bitches of evil corporations oppose illegal alien's access to the country and the Democrats who hate corporations want to give them free access, and yet it's still the evil corporations who block immigration reform.

Wow, you learn something new every day from the left....

hey delusional dweeb,

Muslims are not illegal yet.

your getting ahead of your own insanity

Hey truthdontmatter, 40% of illegals came here on visas and never went home, many of them are muslims, in fact most of the 9/11 hijackers fit in that category.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.

Right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham announced on her program Monday that she’s long believed the United States should shut down all immigration from central Asia and any nation with a majority Muslim population.

Going even further, Ingraham said she’s not sure why the U.S. allows people from central Asia either, particularly ethnic Chechnens, two of whom have been identified as the Boston bombing suspects.

“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” Ingraham said. “Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say, ‘None of them stans.’”

Not PC, but she is dead on! Constanltly 80%+ of Muslims in Muslim countries survey that they hate the US and the West. They are the enemy and should be treated as such. We wouldn't be letting in Nazis or Soviet communist during WW II or the cold war so why are we allowing Muslims in now? We need to end this PC insanity!

Not PC, but she is dead on! Constanltly 80%+ of Muslims in Muslim countries survey that they hate the US and the West. They are the enemy and should be treated as such. We wouldn't be letting in Nazis or Soviet communist during WW II or the cold war so why are we allowing Muslims in now? We need to end this PC insanity!

Except don't fall into her. Bitch backed Christie with Coulter.

Now she is trying to play hard core right. Laura is a douche bag.

No, that's stupid. Do they need much better screening? Obviously they do. Does the border need to be secure? Absolutely, but BOTH parties are faced with funding issues from the corporate chode smokers who want the cheaper labor. Liberals just want the country to collapse, they don't care either way.

Many conservatives want the country to collapse too. I do.

Which says pretty much everything anyone needs to know about you, Twerp.

If we had, the leaders of the muslim countries would have told the world the truth about 9-11. That it was an inside job by the bush gang and israel. We bought their silence by saying we'd let muslims come here by the millions.
Wow! You just lost a shitload of credibility on THAT one.

Forum List

Back