Laura Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration

Bob Beckel last night said there are 75,000 student visas to Arab students currently, but 15,000 of those Arabs never reported to their schools and neither the colleges nor the FBI know their whereabouts. He said that on O'Reilly.

My question: How in the hell can this be in a post 9/11 world?

My question: How can anyone believe this president or this congress really has this nation's best interests at heart?

Let's use liberal logic. They want to ban guns to deal with gun violence. Wouldn't that same logic suggest we ban muslims to deal with Islamic terrorism?

Sure thing. And by that logic, the right should suggest we ban women in order to stop abortions.

Ironically the rampant institutionalized pedophilia in the Catholic Church hasn't caused Laura Ingraham to condemn all Catholics with a broad brush;

she converted to Catholicism.

Rampant? There's more pedo teachers and Boy Scouts in prison than priests, assbreath.

So true, but the Priest get more press!

Catholics in general love this country. Most catholic countries are teaching in school, in the media, in churches and on the street that America is the big Satan and it must be destroyed. Catholics sending airplanes into building or trying to take down airplanes!!!

Catholics are not AMERICA'S enemy, Muslims are! Surveys continue to show that 80%+ of Muslims in Muslim countries few America as the enemy and want to defeat us. See what they are doing to Europe.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.

Not PC, but she is dead on! Constanltly 80%+ of Muslims in Muslim countries survey that they hate the US and the West. They are the enemy and should be treated as such. We wouldn't be letting in Nazis or Soviet communist during WW II or the cold war so why are we allowing Muslims in now? We need to end this PC insanity!

Except don't fall into her. Bitch backed Christie with Coulter.

Now she is trying to play hard core right. Laura is a douche bag.

I still back Christie and think he a hell of a governor. A far rightist New Jersey governor would have failed. He got pension reforms, took on the unions and won, cut costs, balanced the budget and reformed regulations to make NJ more business friendly. If he would have gone far right on things like gun control, abortion etc and snubbed the President when he came in after the hurricanes he would have been a one term unsuccessful governor. Yet he is a strong fiscal conservative governor with some of the highest approval ratings of any US governor in a very blue state!

So, an all out BAN?

foxnews-ingraham-boston.jpg

“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” Ingraham said. “Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say, ‘None of them stans.’”

It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to resist the idea that all conservatives do not subscribe to this sort of ignorance and hate.

Typical right wing-nut knee jerk response and it only took her almost two weeks to propose it. "let's end all muslim immigration"! Just say it aloud to experience the full scope of it's sheer idiocy.

It's not just SOME rightwinger saying this, leftwingers are also expressing these views. Because members of both sides of the isle are sick of the PCness and don't want to allow immigrants from countries that maintain a religion the indoctrinates them to hate America and the West!

If we don't curb Islamic immigration now, then we will be the same trouble that Europe is facing with their belligerent and ever growing Muslim population! One just has to look at France, the Netherlands and Norway to see what Islamic immigration does to the West!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7143608-post1.html

Bill Maher - talking to a stupid Jew!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IrMGfawJY0]Bill Maher Argues With A College Professor Over Islam - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7143608-post1.html

]

She's right. We need to review exactly who we have allowed in and why. She can add Somali to that list. Minnesota has the largest population of Somali & Russians right now. They need to start with the state of Minnesota and clean house.

We should only allow in applicants from nations friendly to us and the applicants should have to take an intelligence test.

I still back Christie and think he a hell of a governor. A far rightist New Jersey governor would have failed. He got pension reforms, took on the unions and won, cut costs, balanced the budget and reformed regulations to make NJ more business friendly. If he would have gone far right on things like gun control, abortion etc and snubbed the President when he came in after the hurricanes he would have been a one term unsuccessful governor. Yet he is a strong fiscal conservative governor with some of the highest approval ratings of any US governor in a very blue state!

HAHAHA. You are incredibly stupid. Christie is 100% corrupt and cares only about himself. Look at how he sabotaged romney's candidacy by lying that obama was doing a super job of helping NJ after sandy hit. He did it so he could run for the WH in 2016. What a scumbag.

ragheads should have been run out of the country after 911 then re apply to get back in. and that was not just my opinion.

Stop all immigration for a while, when there's 50million on food stamps and lord knows the real number of unemployed we need to look out for those already here for awhile.

That's not going to happen, and is an Un-American suggestion.

]

She's right. We need to review exactly who we have allowed in and why. She can add Somali to that list. Minnesota has the largest population of Somali & Russians right now. They need to start with the state of Minnesota and clean house.

We should only allow in applicants from nations friendly to us and the applicants should have to take an intelligence test.

If we did that with everyone YOU would not only be deported, you'd be dumped on the Moon.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.
Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration | The Raw Story

Monday, April 22, 2013 15:53 EDT

Right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham announced on her program Monday that she’s long believed the United States should shut down all immigration from central Asia and any nation with a majority Muslim population.

Going even further, Ingraham said she’s not sure why the U.S. allows people from central Asia either, particularly ethnic Chechnens, two of whom have been identified as the Boston bombing suspects.

“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” Ingraham said. “Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say, ‘None of them stans.’”

What a ****. I can't count on one hand the number of people I have called that.

Many of the refugees coming here from Chechnya are trying to save their families, children from the madness there. They have the same dreams, desires, and needs as your average American. And it is a fact that Chechnyans hold America in high regard.

If this stupid, stupid, stupid **** can't tell the difference, what does that say about the level of stupidity of her admirers?

I wish the cancer had killed her. I really do.

This fucking bitch would have been standing on the shore shooting "kikes" trying to escape Nazi Germany.

This fucking bitch would have been standing on the shore shooting "kikes" trying to escape Nazi Germany.

You realize you just declared yourself a terrible person, don't you?

She backed Christie.

I hate her for a whole different reason than you do.

You realize you just declared yourself a terrible person, don't you?

Nope. She is a cancer on the Right, giving the Right a bad name. She is a bigoted bitch and it is time to take out the trash.

By calling to deny entry to men, women, and children who are trying to escape the horrors of war and terrorism in their home countries, she may as well be the one pulling the triggers on the guns and bombs that will murder them.

The bigoted bloviating bimbo deserves a good bitch slap.

If she is the kind of asshole you admire, you are as evil as she is.

Last edited:
Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration | The Raw Story

Monday, April 22, 2013 15:53 EDT

Right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham announced on her program Monday that she’s long believed the United States should shut down all immigration from central Asia and any nation with a majority Muslim population.

Going even further, Ingraham said she’s not sure why the U.S. allows people from central Asia either, particularly ethnic Chechnens, two of whom have been identified as the Boston bombing suspects.

I'm always amazed (and amused, quite frankly) by how self-important RW radio show hosts perceive themselves to be. They're are SO puffed up by their celebrity and the ego stroking that comes their way from listeners. But I've got news for people like Laura. You're not a legislator or a gov't official of any kind. You're a RADIO personality. You're in NO position to set an agenda for the country or impose your preferences on anyone!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back