Laura Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration

For a little perspective it was only about 70 years ago when the government was placing US citizens behind guard towers and barbed wire for the duration. Ease up on the phony outrage lefties.

I wish the cancer had killed her. I really do.

This fucking bitch would have been standing on the shore shooting "kikes" trying to escape Nazi Germany.

You realize you just declared yourself a terrible person, don't you?

Nope. She is a cancer on the Right, giving the Right a bad name. She is a bigoted bitch and it is time to take out the trash.

By calling to deny entry to men, women, and children who are trying to escape the horrors of war and terrorism in their home countries, she may as well be the one pulling the triggers on the guns and bombs that will murder them.

The bigoted bloviating bimbo deserves a good bitch slap.

If she is the kind of asshole you admire, you are as evil as she is.

One need not admire anyone to occasionally agree with them. I even agree with you from time to time but I certainly would not characterize it as admiration.
There are nearly 200 countries on this planet, nearly 60 or which are predominantly Muslim. Those poor "men, women, and children who are trying to escape the horrors of war and terrorism in their home countries" can go elsewhere.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.
Ingraham pushes for an end to all Muslim immigration | The Raw Story

Monday, April 22, 2013 15:53 EDT

Right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham announced on her program Monday that she’s long believed the United States should shut down all immigration from central Asia and any nation with a majority Muslim population.

Going even further, Ingraham said she’s not sure why the U.S. allows people from central Asia either, particularly ethnic Chechnens, two of whom have been identified as the Boston bombing suspects.

“I would submit that people shouldn’t be coming here as tourists from Chechnya after 9/11,” Ingraham said. “Dagistan, Checnya, Kergystan, uh-uh. As George Bush would say, ‘None of them stans.’”

I'm always amazed (and amused, quite frankly) by how self-importance RW radio show hosts perceive themselves to be. They're are SO puffed up by their celebrity and the ego stroking that comes their way from listeners. But I've got news for people like Laura. You're not a legislator or a gov't official of any kind. You're a RADIO personality. You're in NO position to set an agenda for the country or impose your preferences on anyone!

True, but she has the right to be heard (you have heard of free speech, right?) and in our system if other peeps find you interesting enough to tune in, you get air time.
Ever wonder why so few liberal talk shows survive?
Hint:
They are boring.

For a little perspective it was only about 70 years ago when the government was placing US citizens behind guard towers and barbed wire for the duration. Ease up on the phony outrage lefties.

Bingo! When I mentioned that fact I raised some blood pressure here.
I'm not suggesting we open internment camps but in our history some have had some of their rights suspended for the public (and perhaps their own) good. They and the Constitution survived.
I think we should consider extrajudicial action now before the next attack which most likely is being planned as we speak.

This is so obviously right look for the left to violently oppose it. We must also stop latin immigration since they too hate america. All these third worlders hate us. Their goal is to come here and go on welfare and spend their time destroying america.

I'm always amazed (and amused, quite frankly) by how self-importance RW radio show hosts perceive themselves to be. They're are SO puffed up by their celebrity and the ego stroking that comes their way from listeners. But I've got news for people like Laura. You're not a legislator or a gov't official of any kind. You're a RADIO personality. You're in NO position to set an agenda for the country or impose your preferences on anyone!

True, but she has the right to be heard (you have heard of free speech, right?) and in our system if other peeps find you interesting enough to tune in, you get air time.
Hint:
They are boring.

She has a right to her opinion, but she doesn't have 'a right to be heard'. She has a radio show which is basically a business arrangement between various parties. But she has no enumerated right to 'be on the air.'

I figure there are multiple reasons why conservatives dominate the AM radio dial. One reason is that liberals and moderates tend to get their information from more reliable (and credible) sources than talk radio. And frankly, talk radio is positively overflowing with disinformation and uninformed opinion which, I'm sorry to say, many (if not most) conservatives seem to unquestionably believe.

As for me, I listen to talk radio for the entertainment value. I listen to Randi Rhodes (on the liberal side) and Mark Levin (on the conservative side). I find Rhodes to be more factually accurate as a general rule, but I certainly don't take her word as gospel. But to her credit, she tells her listeners to check out her claims for themselves. And I don't go to blogs or other opinion-based sites in cases where I hear her say something I think merits checking. And I certainly wouldn't accept what she says as a fact just because I heard someone else say it on the radio.

Levin on the other hand, often comes across as a strident overly emotional propagandist who doesn't have his facts straight, to say the least. Sometimes I can't tell if he's lying or if he's just plain stupid. But he IS entertaining. And I get a kick out of how he's leading the revolt of the Republican leadership who won't even come on his show for the most part. Levin is the rogue bull in the GOP china shop who's more likely to harm the conservative movement than help it.

Hint:
They are boring.

She has a right to her opinion, but she doesn't have 'a right to be heard'. She has a radio show which is basically a business arrangement between various parties. But she has no enumerated right to 'be on the air.'

Typically lame straw man. I never said she has a right have a radio show but rather the same right to free expression as you. That other peeps find her interesting enough to tune in is why she gets a radio show and you don't.

Hint:
They are boring.

Typically lame straw man. I never said she has a right have a radio show but rather the same right to free expression as you. That other peeps find her interesting enough to tune in is why she gets a radio show and you don't.

It's hardly the same when some people are broadcasting on hundreds of radio stations across the country while most people don't have that kind of forum.

I wish the cancer had killed her. I really do.

This fucking bitch would have been standing on the shore shooting "kikes" trying to escape Nazi Germany.

You realize you just declared yourself a terrible person, don't you?

Nope. She is a cancer on the Right, giving the Right a bad name. She is a bigoted bitch and it is time to take out the trash.

By calling to deny entry to men, women, and children who are trying to escape the horrors of war and terrorism in their home countries, she may as well be the one pulling the triggers on the guns and bombs that will murder them.

The bigoted bloviating bimbo deserves a good bitch slap.

If she is the kind of asshole you admire, you are as evil as she is.

Calm the fuck down, fool. The extent of your 'toughness' is sacrificing your own humanity here on a message board because you cannot control your emotions. You wouldn't even say this nonsense, even to a woman, in the real world, so take a break from the Drama Club.

I'm not suggesting we open internment camps but in our history some have had some of their rights suspended for the public (and perhaps their own) good. They and the Constitution survived.
I think we should consider extrajudicial action now before the next attack which most likely is being planned as we speak.

I think you should consider NOT sacrificing all of our rights and the very principles this nation was founded upon.

I think you should consider NOT sacrificing all of our rights and the very principles this nation was founded upon.

See if you can find any post in which I suggest, infer or imply that we give up any of our rights. I do suggest that those most likely to spawn, nurture train and support the next perps lose some of theirs and do so before the next attack which is likely being planned as we speak.

It's hardly the same when some people are broadcasting on hundreds of radio stations across the country while most people don't have that kind of forum.

As even you noted, her radio show "is basically a business arrangement between various parties." She has the right to her opinions and the right, in light of her deal with the broadcaster, to express them on air.
You have the right to not listen but not the right to require her to shut up.

See if you can find any post in which I suggest, infer or imply that we give up any of our rights. .

:confused: What the hell have you been talking about this entire time, particularly on that other thread you started?

Last edited:

We still do that. Prisons and internment camps are the same thing. THINK

Not the same thing. Prisons are for people who have been convicted through due process, internment camps are for people who MIGHT be a threat but have not been convicted of anything.

[

Many of the refugees coming here from Chechnya are trying to save their families, children from the madness there. They have the same dreams, desires, and needs as your average American. And it is a fact that Chechnyans hold America in high regard.

BS - they hate us. All muslims are told america is the great satan and must be destroyed. Islam is not a religion. More like a military group and they regard us as the enemy.

As even you noted, her radio show "is basically a business arrangement between various parties." She has the right to her opinions and the right, in light of her deal with the broadcaster, to express them on air.

Interesting that you would be defending HER right to express her opinions on the air considering that she hasn't been as accommodating of others' opinions, especially famous entertainers, when their opinions were different from her own. In fact, she even felt so strongly about it that she wrote a book on the subject with the abbreviated title, "Shut Up and Sing." She felt that those liberals in Hollywood should just keep their opinions to themselves.

Not the same thing. Prisons are for people who have been convicted through due process, internment camps are for people who MIGHT be a threat but have not been convicted of anything.

The internment of the japs was done thru due process. Laws were passed making it legal. You just don't think it was ethical. Well - i don't think it was ethical to put wesley snipes in prison for three years (released last week) for challenging our tax laws.

Interesting that you would be defending HER right to express her opinions on the air considering that she hasn't been as accommodating of others' opinions, especially famous entertainers, when their opinions were different from her own. In fact, she even felt so strongly about it that she wrote a book on the subject with the abbreviated title, "Shut Up and Sing." She felt that those liberals in Hollywood should just keep their opinions to themselves.

And she has the right to express her opinion that entertainers should keep their opinions to themselves.

The internment of the japs was done thru due process. Laws were passed making it legal. You just don't think it was ethical. Well - i don't think it was ethical to put wesley snipes in prison for three years (released last week) for challenging our tax laws.
They weren't tried and convicted individually. Snipes was tried and convicted. You may not agree with the outcome but he was given due process.

There's a BIG difference. Laura was "suggesting" they shut up. Liberals want legislation to FORCE people with whom they disagree to shut up.

Forum List

Back