Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation

I don't know about any of that, but Facebook defamed her. Facebook will pay.

It has nothing to do with statism.

how confident are you that she will win?

you willing to wager on it?

She has no chance. Why are you always asking people to bet? Do you have a gambling issue?
I do Love a good crap game
Of course. The game is all luck.
Money management plays a part

Game is all luck. Stop it. Poker is the real skill game.

She has no chance. Why are you always asking people to bet? Do you have a gambling issue?
This looks like textbook defamation to me.

They told users that she was banned because she is dangerous, with a conscious disregard for her character for nonviolence.

Facebook will settle quickly. They are fucked.

Not for $3bn
For punitive damages? Fuck yeah. Facebook is worth $68 billion. To be punitive, it must be enough to hurt facebook.

$3 billion is entirey possible.

Now you know why Facebook will settle like a little bitch . They are fucked.

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.
Good for her, Jeffy boy, needs a good spanking in the pocket book.
Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Facebook is not even in the top 50 largest corporations on planet earth.
...and you worship it. Lol

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.
Normally I would agree. In this case these social media companies have become a full on subsidiary of one political wing of our government. Something has to change.

This looks like textbook defamation to me.

They told users that she was banned because she is dangerous, with a conscious disregard for her character for nonviolence.

Facebook will settle quickly. They are fucked.

Not for $3bn
For punitive damages? Fuck yeah. Facebook is worth $68 billion. To be punitive, it must be enough to hurt facebook.

$3 billion is entirey possible.

Now you know why Facebook will settle like a little bitch . They are fucked.

With all due respect
NFW will they pay $3bn

Lol
Facebook is owned and run by progressives,

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.
Lol
They are part of the deep state, much like high-level federal employees… Corrupt to the core and untouchable

Now private companies are part of the deep state? you people and your fairy tales, they grow larger and larger each and every day.
Wasn’t it Facebook that handed over all of their tracking info to the obie campaign? While denying it to Romney? I believe it was.

how confident are you that she will win?

you willing to wager on it?

I do Love a good crap game
Of course. The game is all luck.
Money management plays a part

Game is all luck. Stop it. Poker is the real skill game.
Poker is more intricate Read the players Know when to bluff I agree But craps has more action and when they're passing you bet more I missed the world record at the Borgata in AC of a 4 hour 15 minute roll by a week before the lady sevened out

Trial will take...5 yrs min with all the appeals?
Maybe, but that was not the question.
mYou get one "conservative" person on that jury and they are never going home without every single penny of what the plaintiff asks.

People are pissed about this shit. They will want Facebook to suffer.

Facebook was being a dick. They were stupid about it and pissed off a lot of people.

But, it may take a long time before plaintiff gets paid. Or not, when Facebook wants to rid itself of bad publicity and wants to avoid as many duplicate suits as possible.

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.
Hope Zuck and FB kicks her ass

Hope Zuck and FB kicks her ass
Shit. Facebook is looking at settlement numbers as we speak.

This is already over. Just a money dispute now.

She can't be all that abused, I've never even heard of her.
That doesn't matter for a defamation case.

She had100,000 followers who Facebook informed that she was banned for being dangerous. It's pretty clear cut. Only question is how much Facebook will pay.

Nothing. It's a private platform. If she was preaching hate (what most of those idiots have been banned for) she doesn't have a case.

...and you worship it. Lol

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.

And yet here you are defending what is arguably one of the most villainous companies on Earth. This is not private enterprise, this is a company that has used government regulations to its advantage and now works hand in hand with ONE side of government, against over half the population of this country. You're either really dumb, or you are the progressive you claim not to be.

Any company worth a shit uses government regulations to its advantage, why wouldn't they?
Lol
You mean Facebook lets the federal government/deep state use them for data gathering

ungug.jpg
Lol
And you don’t think Facebook gathers data… You’re naïve for a marine

Laura Loomer, $3 billion lawsuit and her lawyer is a birther who tried to get Obama off the 2012 ballot. I'm no fortune teller but....

Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

The left are such phonies.
Fake news for fake people.

She can't be all that abused, I've never even heard of her.
That doesn't matter for a defamation case.

She had100,000 followers who Facebook informed that she was banned for being dangerous. It's pretty clear cut. Only question is how much Facebook will pay.

Nothing. It's a private platform. If she was preaching hate (what most of those idiots have been banned for) she doesn't have a case.
Preaching "hate" (aka an opposing view) and being dangerous are completely different things. They told users she was dangerous, which implies that she is violent or has incited violence.

We all know good and Goddamn well that this person was not violent. Facebook commies just didn't like her message.

They were trying to be cute with their banning bullshit, but they fucked up.

But, I think Facebook should go with the "hate speech" defense. They will be required to prove it, and what they offer will be NOTHING but political speech.

Just one "conservative" on that jury will be enough.

People are fed up with this bullshit, and now they have a chance to do something about it.

Oh? What are they gonna get? She has to first prevail before she can have a hope of collecting a dime.

Oh? What are they gonna get? She has to first prevail before she can have a hope of collecting a dime.
Will a jury find that she is a "dangerous individual" or not?

My guess is NOT, which is defamation.

Facebook tried to get cute by banning opposing views. Now they are gonna pay.

Forum List

Back