Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation

As is their fucking right to do, but you statist want the damn government to stop them from helping the "other side" when there is not another side.

Nothing but big government statist standing across the playground form each other calling each other names.
I don't know about any of that, but Facebook defamed her. Facebook will pay.

It has nothing to do with statism.

As is their fucking right to do, but you statist want the damn government to stop them from helping the "other side" when there is not another side.

Nothing but big government statist standing across the playground form each other calling each other names.

how confident are you that she will win?

you willing to wager on it?

She has no chance. Why are you always asking people to bet? Do you have a gambling issue?

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.
She can't be all that abused, I've never even heard of her.

when did you get to be such a snowflake? They did not defame her. Fuck, the whole country has become a punch of pussies.
Look at my earlier post on defamation.

It looks pretty open and shut.
Facebook was playing a stupid game and Facebook just won a stupid prize.

It was defamatory and published to all her followers.

Facebook WILL pay. It's a question of how much.

Nothing snowflake about kicking the shit out of a company who defames you.

She has no chance. Why are you always asking people to bet? Do you have a gambling issue?

not at all, it is just a way to see who really believe the shit they type on here.

I do Love a good crap game

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.
She can't be all that abused, I've never even heard of her.

That is why she filed the suit, to get her name in the papers.

nothing better than poker...besides maybe blackjack.

I actually think this lawsuit has more legs than her lawsuit against Twitter. Facebook was on the record saying false things about her and others. And the videos showing their complicity are front and center.

not at all, it is just a way to see who really believe the shit they type on here.
I believe. You are correct. A lot of dumb posters on this site. On both sides...

Of course. The game is all luck.

This looks like textbook defamation to me.

They told users that she was banned because she is dangerous, with a conscious disregard for her character for nonviolence.

Facebook will settle quickly. They are fucked.

Of course. The game is all luck.
Money management plays a part

nothing better than poker...besides maybe blackjack.
Son loves Teaxas hold em i AC I love the crap tables more action

Facebook can ban whomever they want. That is their right.

Facebook CANNOT send a message to all the banned persons followers stating that she was banned because she is dangerous.

Two completely different issues.

Facebook is fucked and will pay.

Why? if you do not like how FB does their shit, make an alternative, FB does not have to be nice to you if they do not want to. But no, none of you will do that, all you do is whine about FB and ask the government to force them to be nice to you
Two different issues.

Again, Facebook can ban whomever the fuck they want.

Facebook CANNOT tell all followers that the person was banned for being dangerous when that is a lie.

Facebook will pay.

Forum List

Back