Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation

She may win, but I can't see the court awarding her $3 billion.
The article said facebook is worth about $68 billion. Punitive damages must be based on the company's worth to actually be a punishment.

That's why Facebook will fold like a cheap suitcase.

I think she settles for more than $10 Million and an agreement to never ban anyone again for any reason.. I would take not a penny less if I am her lawyer.

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.
I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.
You want the government to protect Facebook from lawsuits.

liar.
Then why are you attacking Laura Loomer?

because she is a whiny bitch filing a frivolous lawsuit.
There's nothing frivolous about it, you faux libertarian.

of course there is. She is pissed because FB was not nice to her, same as all you fucking snowflake statist.

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government.
So do I.

I also support civil actions when social media bans an account with thousands of followers and gives the reason that the person is dangerous, which is defamation.

I hope facebook gets an assload of semen on this. I hope the jury awards every penny of that $3 billion or facebooks agrees to a settlement and changes policy.

Why? if you do not like how FB does their shit, make an alternative, FB does not have to be nice to you if they do not want to. But no, none of you will do that, all you do is whine about FB and ask the government to force them to be nice to you.

So do I.

I also support civil actions when social media bans an account with thousands of followers and gives the reason that the person is dangerous, which is defamation.

I hope facebook gets an assload of semen on this. I hope the jury awards every penny of that $3 billion or facebooks agrees to a settlement and changes policy.
If she wins, then facebook will not be able to ban anyone simply because of their political opinions.

nothing you would like more than for a company to be forced to be nice to you statist snowflakes.

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.
Good for her, Jeffy boy, needs a good spanking in the pocket book.
Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Facebook is not even in the top 50 largest corporations on planet earth.
...and you worship it. Lol

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.

And yet here you are defending what is arguably one of the most villainous companies on Earth. This is not private enterprise, this is a company that has used government regulations to its advantage and now works hand in hand with ONE side of government, against over half the population of this country. You're either really dumb, or you are the progressive you claim not to be.

So do I.

If she wins, then facebook will not be able to ban anyone simply because of their political opinions.

nothing you would like more than for a company to be forced to be nice to you statist snowflakes.

And yet over and over and over again it is facebook that is furthering the statist goals of the democrat party. Hmmm, looks like you are indeed the progressive you claim not to be.

You want the government to protect Facebook from lawsuits.

liar.

of course there is. She is pissed because FB was not nice to her, same as all you fucking snowflake statist.
Facebook is defaming her. Do you believe calling someone a "dangerous person" isn't defamation?

So do I.

F all of you who wish the worst for FB I own stock in them

Good for her, Jeffy boy, needs a good spanking in the pocket book.
Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.

And yet here you are defending what is arguably one of the most villainous companies on Earth. This is not private enterprise, this is a company that has used government regulations to its advantage and now works hand in hand with ONE side of government, against over half the population of this country. You're either really dumb, or you are the progressive you claim not to be.

Any company worth a shit uses government regulations to its advantage, why wouldn't they?

Facebook is defaming her. Do you believe calling someone a "dangerous person" isn't defamation?

no, not really.

I doesn't matter what her motive is. They defamed her. They WILL pay (and should pay).

Nothing frivolous about it.

when did you get to be such a snowflake? They did not defame her. Fuck, the whole country has become a punch of pussies.

So do I.

And yet over and over and over again it is facebook that is furthering the statist goals of the democrat party. Hmmm, looks like you are indeed the progressive you claim not to be.

As is their fucking right to do, but you statist want the damn government to stop them from helping the "other side" when there is not another side.

Nothing but big government statist standing across the playground form each other calling each other names.

no, not really.
Yes it is.

I already showed that earlier.

Any company worth a shit uses government regulations to its advantage, why wouldn't they?
Lol
You mean Facebook lets the federal government/deep state use them for data gathering

no, not really.
Yes it is.

I already showed that earlier.

that is simply your opinion, based upon your bias. lets see how this plays out in the courts

Lol
You mean Facebook lets the federal government/deep state use them for data gathering

ungug.jpg

Forum List

Back