Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation

Lol
Facebook is owned and run by progressives,

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.
Lol
They are part of the deep state, much like high-level federal employees… Corrupt to the core and untouchable

Now private companies are part of the deep state? you people and your fairy tales, they grow larger and larger each and every day.

Lol

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.
Lol

You want the government to protect Facebook from lawsuits.

liar.

Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Facebook is not even in the top 50 largest corporations on planet earth.
...and you worship it. Lol

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.
Then you should support this lawsuit.

I support her right to make the lawsuit. It is nothing more than a whiny bitch crying for attention, but she is free to do it.
ROFL! I love the way you suck Facebook dick.

Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.

I support her right to make the lawsuit. It is nothing more than a whiny bitch crying for attention, but she is free to do it.
Lol
You do realize Facebook has a incestuous relationship with the deep state, All kinds of data sharing.

Lol

Lol

liar.
Then why are you attacking Laura Loomer?

you poor little snowflakes. You lack the skills and drive to compete in the free market, so you only solution is government regulations and law suits.

Lol

Lol

liar.

because she is a whiny bitch filing a frivolous lawsuit.

you poor little snowflakes. You lack the skills and drive to compete in the free market, so you only solution is government regulations and law suits.
Law suits are part of the market, dumbass. If you were honestly a libertarian, you wouldn't have a problem with it. How do you expect private individuals and companies to settle disputes?

Lol
You do realize Facebook has a incestuous relationship with the deep state, All kinds of data sharing.

Every day the deep state fantasy grows more and more. That is the way of fairy tales, they are always growing.

Lol

Lol

liar.

because she is a whiny bitch filing a frivolous lawsuit.
There's nothing frivolous about it, you faux libertarian.

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.

F**k em..........let the dogs of war loose..........

Lol

Every day the deep state fantasy grows more and more. That is the way of fairy tales, they are always growing.
Lol
There’s no good reason for high-level civilian federal employees... They are accountable to nobody.

They obviously want to keep their position

The tech giants are about to get what they deserve. If they want to behave like publishers, then they can be subject to the same laws that publishers face. For instance, you can't go around labeling people as "haters, dangerous individual and white supremacists" without facing legal consequences.

Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation - Laura Loomer Official

On Tuesday, Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor announced the filing of a defamation lawsuit by conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer against Facebook. The complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Case No. 9:19-cv-80893), alleges that Facebook and its wholly owned sister company Instagram, in banning Ms. Loomer from the social media sites, maliciously defamed her by publishing that she is a “dangerous individual” and a domestic Jewish terrorist.

I have Never heard of her.

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government.
So do I.

I also support civil actions when social media bans an account with thousands of followers and gives the reason that the person is dangerous, which is defamation.

I hope facebook gets an assload of semen on this. I hope the jury awards every penny of that $3 billion or facebooks agrees to a settlement and changes policy.

So do I.

I also support civil actions when social media bans an account with thousands of followers and gives the reason that the person is dangerous, which is defamation.

I hope facebook gets an assload of semen on this. I hope the jury awards every penny of that $3 billion or facebooks agrees to a settlement and changes policy.
If she wins, then facebook will not be able to ban anyone simply because of their political opinions.

b1113e0371b6a58e4fc729b5f54c98d1638b54f1a6ffcd0dfae05f076624c961.jpg

another "look at me I am so abused" lawsuit!
Agree. Btw….
Is there any news on Hat Boy’s law suits?

So do I.

If she wins, then facebook will not be able to ban anyone simply because of their political opinions.
Progressives can’t tolerate anybody that disagrees with them... Gator has a total hatred of any conservative viewpoint... Because they’re all different than his

Last edited:
So do I.

They need to be sued by all others who were banned for bullshit reasons.

Google and YouTube are next.

So do I.

They need to be sued by all others who were banned for bullshit reasons.

Google and YouTube are next.

If she wins, they will be sued into bankruptcy.

Forum List

Back