🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

7546DA00-628E-47CB-84C5-364E8E47A92F.jpeg

Apparently she was going out on a date with a male friend and he set her up.
He got her drunk, roofied her, started fondling her in public....which from my understanding is sexual-assault, and they recorded it so you folks could attempt to make some political hay off of it.

Is this the lie you're going to peddle for September 17th?

"It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner. If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up. She’s coming off a divorce, and she’s vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set. He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation. This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know."

Even if it was a set up, the fact is that she was behaving like the asshole that she is

Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?
I'm wondering what kind of an idiot would give a shit about this Nothing Burger.

On a scale of 1 to 10, this is a -1.

No one in their right mind cares about this.

Maxine wasn’t caught giving hand jobs in public
What in the absolute hell are you talking about? throwing out another lie?

Here's how the BBC reported the disturbance....

"An incident report, which does not name her, says two patrons were asked to leave after complaints of vaping, singing, and causing disturbance."

What in the absolute hell are you talking about? throwing out another lie?

Here's how the BBC reported the disturbance....

"An incident report, which does not name her, says two patrons were asked to leave after complaints of vaping, singing, and causing disturbance."

yeah. way behind the curve

Forum List

Back