🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

"It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner. If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up. She’s coming off a divorce, and she’s vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set. He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation. This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know."

Wait, so you are saying she was tricked into dressing like a street walker and letting her date fondle her tits in the movie theater?

Apparently it was her divorce which caused it.

“I’ve tried to handle it with strength and grace as best I can, but I simply fell short of my values on Sunday,” Boebert said.

Why cant these people just say sorry and be done with it ? Why use any bogus attempt to ccover up her actions.

She wasnt sorry on sunday night and she isnt sorry now.
Why do you need an apology from her? What did she do to you?

Wait, so you are saying she was tricked into dressing like a street walker and letting her date fondle her tits in the movie theater?
Apparently she was going out on a date with a male friend and he set her up.
He got her drunk, roofied her, started fondling her in public....which from my understanding is sexual-assault, and they recorded it so you folks could attempt to make some political hay off of it.

Last edited:
Boebert.jpg

She is guilty of poor judgement. The setup was obvious. Hope she learned how to behave in public

A report from the Advocate, the LGBTQ+ news outlet, noted that the man who accompanied her to Beetlejuice was a Democrat named Quinn Gallagher who is the proprietor of a bar that has hosted LGBTQ+ events and drag performances, which have often been targets of the political right

There was no doubt his motive was to cause a disturbance and get them thrown out.

Yet you have no condemnation for his behavior
you are retarded. you deprive boebert of all agency just to blame a democrat.

did the evil democrat make boebert behave like that? do you want such an obviously helpless damsel represent in the house? of course you do. you have zero principles and ethics. grow up.

Forum List

Back