🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?
:rolleyes: They were going to kick her out anyway...:dunno::fu:

Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?
No reason for her to apologize. All she cares about is her base, and they don't care about MAGA "Christian morality" hypocrisy.

Why would anyone want to construct tens of thousands of low income homes on an island where most people only live for four months of the year and there are no jobs for the other eight months of the year?

I live in a small resort town and it would be pointless to construct tens of thousands of low income homes in this area because there’s no jobs to support people moving here. There are no factories and other than grocery stores and restaurants there’s not much retail either.

There’s also no public transit out of town. I have to arrange rides to the nearest GO station, which is more than 30 miles away so you can’t even take a bus to work in the next town like I did when I first finished school and was living at home.

People would need cars and have to drive an hour and a half a day to centres with jobs that could support them.

You build housing where the jobs are and where employees need low cost housing.
Even most restaurants are closed down for the winter and most of Spring....early Season, usually begins May 1st, stores and restaurants begin opening or begin preparing for opening up for summer and some Fall.

Apparently she was going out on a date with a male friend and he set her up.
He got her drunk, roofied her, started fondling her in public....which from my understanding is sexual-assault, and they recorded it so you folks could attempt to make some political hay off of it.
Really?

So the roofy made her give him a hand job on public?

For the conspiracy minded
2CBB40B8-2D26-470F-A901-B209A8572212.jpeg
E77F92BC-D768-4FC8-8EEB-EA6697389ED2.jpeg

Republicans apologize over trivial stuff. Democrats don't have to apologize because the media justifies everything they do. Bill Clinton never apologized for molesting a young intern, instead he engaged the Country in a discussion of sexual intercourse vs BJ's while his wife claimed it never happened.

Gee...isn't that what a roofy is for?
Lowering a victim's inhibitions?

BTW, where is this video at that you claim you saw?
No. It doesn’t work like that. It knocks you out.

Huge fail

Forum List

Back