🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

Apparently it was her divorce which caused it.

“I’ve tried to handle it with strength and grace as best I can, but I simply fell short of my values on Sunday,” Boebert said.

Why cant these people just say sorry and be done with it ? Why use any bogus attempt to ccover up her actions.

She wasnt sorry on sunday night and she isnt sorry now.

Apparently it was her divorce which caused it.

“I’ve tried to handle it with strength and grace as best I can, but I simply fell short of my values on Sunday,” Boebert said.

Why cant these people just say sorry and be done with it ? Why use any bogus attempt to ccover up her actions.

She wasnt sorry on sunday night and she isnt sorry now.
Hey Tommy! Get a load of this!! You can't make this shit up!

Divorce can be stressful. Unfortunately she does not understand that many things are stressful.

"It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner. If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up. She’s coming off a divorce, and she’s vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set. He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation. This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know."

"One user in the comments offered some alleged insight into how internal surveillance typically works, especially if the device was a dome camera, stating this:

The theater cameras are programmed to keep moving. They are supposed to scan for someone intending to do harm to the theater goers. This one was pointed at her for several minutes. Either whoever was watching the cameras was getting his rocks off watching or this was deliberately recorded to create a scandal.
Another implied an additional angle, with this assertion:

You’ve left out only the final piece of the puzzle.
The press and the DeSantis Twitter army were alerted to this story before it emerged and were ready with their moralizing talking points the moment that it did.

"One user in the comments offered some alleged insight into how internal surveillance typically works, especially if the device was a dome camera, stating this:

Another implied an additional angle, with this assertion:

So basically, Beobert was taken advantage of.....yet the left thinks they can get away with trashing her anyway.

Just exactly how low will the Democrats go before the 2024 election?

As low as Whale Shit.

It seems there are many forms of Christianity today.
Yes. And there's various forms of hypocrisy, a Democrat specialty.
You people support human-trafficking, child sex-slavery, massive crime, murdering protesters, and outright treason by your president, yet you think you can sit back and criticize a woman who was clearly set up and being taken advantage of.

You fucking pigs disgust me. :mad:

Yes. And there's various forms of hypocrisy, a Democrat specialty.

I point that out often.

You people support human-trafficking, child sex-slavery, massive crime, murdering protesters, and outright treason by your president, yet you think you can sit back and criticize a woman who was clearly set up and being taken advantage of.

You fucking pigs disgust me. :mad:

Mindless rant.

Forum List

Back