Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

Gays can do as they wish within the confines of the law, as far as I'm concerned.
There is no law saying I have to accept or approve of gays and their lifestyle.

They're getting laws changed or ignored, to allow them to drag children into their fucked-up sexual perversions.

Do not ever forget that NAMBLA was a prominent part of the early faggot-rights movement. Grown men fucking little boys was part of their original cause.

They're getting laws changed or ignored, to allow them to drag children into their fucked-up sexual perversions.

Do not ever forget that NAMBLA was a prominent part of the early faggot-rights movement. Grown men fucking little boys was part of their original cause.

And that is still illegal, with no sign it will change. If they touch an underage boy or girl, send them to jail. If they don't do anything illegal, leave them in peace.

And that is still illegal, with no sign it will change. If they touch an underage boy or girl, send them to jail. If they don't do anything illegal, leave them in peace.

They're already openly grooming and brainwashing children in public schools, to prime them to be easy prey for childfuckers. The time to speak of leaving these fucked-up perverts in peace has long passed.

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
/---/ Good for Rep Boebert. It's about time we coined a new label. Straightfobic for those of you who can't stand heterosexual people.
Oh, by the way FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.

There is a growing outcry from the gay lobby that also oppose the sexualization of children. I listened to a speech from the founder of “Gays against Groomers” who helped push through the laws against child sexualization and child gender affirming care. She said they will not stop until these laws are on the books in all 50 States.

Refreshing.

There is a growing outcry from the gay lobby that also oppose the sexualization of children. I listened to a speech from the founder of “Gays against Groomers” who helped push through the laws against child sexualization and child gender affirming care. She said they will not stop until these laws are on the books in all 50 States.

Refreshing.

And the mainstream faggot/tranny/pedophile movement is calling them a hate group. Take a look at the tone that the Wikipedia article about them takes.

I don't know for sure that the pro-childfuckery branch of the LBGTQpbiWTF bunch is more numerous than the anti-childfuckery branch, but they certainly make a lot more noise, and are given a greater voice in the media.

AntiGroomingLawsAntiLGBT.jpg

/---/ Good for Rep Boebert. It's about time we coined a new label. Straightfobic for those of you who can't stand heterosexual people.
Oh, by the way FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.

It is not about how anyone feels about straight people. It is the hatred and wholesale discrimination (if they could) against trans people. In this thread people have even called for them to be in prison or in a mental institution.

Oh, and the "FUCK YOU FEELINGS" thing? You side is more about feelings. I don't give a damn about trans people, as long they are treated like every other citizen in the US.

It is not about how anyone feels about straight people. It is the hatred and wholesale discrimination (if they could) against trans people. In this thread people have even called for them to be in prison or in a mental institution.

Oh, and the "FUCK YOU FEELINGS" thing? You side is more about feelings. I don't give a damn about trans people, as long they are treated like every other citizen in the US.
/——-/ The trouble is, trans people expect special treatment at the cost of normal people. Don’t expect me to play along with their fantasy.

Forum List

Back