Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

Has this person done anything in the line of duty that shows bad decision making?

He claims to be a woman, and has gone to considerable lengths to promote this delusion. I do not know what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has had done to himself.

But certainly, here is rather undeniable, absolute proof of a severe state of mental unsoundness, and serious cause to doubt his ability to make rational decisions.

Credibility matters to people who think Men can actually become women?

You seriously can’t make this shit up! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

well normy - since the troll claims to not be a US citizen - then --- like i said --- no cred. at all.

as for yours?

flick.jpg

yawn

^^cucked

nope :abgg2q.jpg:

:heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee:

lol ... nope.

since i'm a born & raised hetero female ... & have been since 1962 -

i guess you ain't that smart after all sergei.

btw - only a cuck would run to the mods & whine because he can't take a little negative message dropped on his profile page. :p

lol ... nope.

since i'm a born & raised hetero female ... & have been since 1962 -

i guess you ain't that smart after all sergei.

btw - only a cuck would run to the mods & whine because he can't take a little negative message dropped on his profile page. :p

Born in '62? You are almost as old as me! (1960)

SCOTUS is working on it, one case at a time.
Yup, because you Christo-fascists definitely don't have the support of the majority of Americans to legislate your hatred thru Congress

It's almost like your positions are all so unpopular that all you can hope for is to have the SCOTUS roll back the rights of those gays you hate so much

Yup, because you Christo-fascists definitely don't have the support of the majority of Americans to legislate your hatred thru Congress

It's almost like your positions are all so unpopular that all you can hope for is to have the SCOTUS roll back the rights of those gays you hate so much
Don't hate anyone. Hate is reserved for the left.
Gays can do as they wish within the confines of the law, as far as I'm concerned.
There is no law saying I have to accept or approve of gays and their lifestyle.

Forum List

Back