Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

Acting like fags. Men kissing men. Women kissing women. Sick. If they want to be sodomites ,let 'em do it in PRIVATE.

You want to bring back sodomy laws? lol Not much chance of that happening. Too many men spend too much time chasing it.

no not even kinda ;)
:abgg2q.jpg:

trump cornered.jpeg

:heehee:

Acting like fags. Men kissing men. Women kissing women. Sick. If they want to be sodomites ,let 'em do it in PRIVATE.

i sure hope that at least you are CONsistant, & include the right to choose in that there PRIVACY thing .... right?

Just playing games here? I don't care why you can't vote. I have said, several times, if you are an American citizen, Biden is your president. Which is accurate.

If you want to play "Hide the info", feel free. It is childish, at best. Might explain why you were kicked out of all your "global" chatrooms.

Just playing games here? I don't care why you can't vote. I have said, several times, if you are an American citizen, Biden is your president. Which is accurate.

If you want to play "Hide the info", feel free. It is childish, at best. Might explain why you were kicked out of all your "global" chatrooms.
I am not a US Citizen.
:stir: "kicked out of all your global chatrooms" :abgg2q.jpg:

I am convinced that all your right-wingers live to do is whine and bitch......but too cowardly do anything about it because what you whine and bitch about is something that the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS support or don't really give a fuck about..

You whine and bitch about trans people being treated like human beings....when I asked you what you gonna do about it, you threw a tantrum like a bitch........because YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

10 or so years ago....you whined and bitched about gay people having the right to marry.....if I asked what you gonna do about it now, you will probably throw another tantrum like a bitch and pretend "nobody cares about that now" -- yea, because you folks LOST THAT CULTURE WAR.....you will keep losing them too, because you would rather just whine and bitch instead....
SCOTUS is working on it, one case at a time.

Forum List

Back