Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

Oh, so you don't really want to do anything about it...you just want to whine and complain while the trannies continue to thrive

That is what you folks did with the gays......you were too weak to stop them...trannies have more balls than you do
Not unless they have 3rd ones, Bubba. Your schtick is old. Go sniff a tranny's nuts.

No, really, not my President. :itsok:
If you are an American citizen, Biden is your president. You can hate him all you want. Campaign against him even. But he is your president.

To say he is not is either delusional or a childish tantrum. You choose.

When your kind want to force sick, disgusting, evil sexual perversions on society, and especially on children, then it is very much our business.
Yep. All of these sick perverts should be locked up. Anyone faggin' off in public should be arrested.

No, really, not my President. :itsok:

ummm ...you can think what yer little delusional mind tells you to think...

GettyImages-1297448232-4-1.jpg

but, uh ~ yaaaaaaaaaaa.................

a6e7fb18470036f023872ae025d05e154c-biden-interiors-lede.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

00605r.jpg

he kinda is. ;)

ummm ...you can think what yer little delusional mind tells you to think...

GettyImages-1297448232-4-1.jpg

but, uh ~ yaaaaaaaaaaa.................

a6e7fb18470036f023872ae025d05e154c-biden-interiors-lede.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

00605r.jpg

he kinda is. ;)
Yeah, it's kinda sad Democrats cheated in a corrupt pedo potato to be a puppet for a shadow government.

Hey, you know what's going on right now in The House?

And I ain't talking about Feinstein, I'm talking about Pelosi, and she's not really dead, just powerless.

okey dokey! <pssssst> she's still gonna be re elected, but gave up the gavel some time ago. guess you didn't get the memo, 'eh?

meanwhile........... you worry about the ' GOP ' house.

houseofcards-pyramid.gif

okey dokey! <pssssst> she's still gonna be re elected, but gave up the gavel some time ago. guess you didn't get the memo, 'eh?

meanwhile........... you worry about the ' GOP ' house.

houseofcards-pyramid.gif
The House is self-correcting. Democrats, too. :itsok:

Big and good things for Americans coming from The House very soon.

They weren't that far gone anyway. The real problem is in the Senate. That's where the serious corruption is.

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
I love Boebert a little more than I already did. Stinking trannies are a pimple on America's ass!

The House is self-correcting. Democrats, too. :itsok:

Big and good things for Americans coming from The House very soon.

They weren't that far gone anyway. The real problem is in the Senate. That's where the serious corruption is.

there are some extremists who are in the house that are there not to govern, but to be preformist artists & get their next gig with rw media- including bo bo, the star of this here thread title.

as for the senate? yep - there are some degenerates there too - like the blackmailed drama queen, ms lindsey.

there are some extremists who are in the house that are there not to govern, but to be preformist artists & get their next gig with rw media- including bo bo, the star of this here thread title.

as for the senate? yep - there are some degenerates there too - like the blackmailed drama queen, ms lindsey.
Oh, Lindsey and the Turtle definitely. Romney's going away. Many Senators are really bad.

They are the big swamp critters.

Forum List

Back