Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

1. I had never heard of her until I read this post. Thanks for informing me.
2. I think that people are wrong to criticize her because of her transgender identity.
3. One can oppose transgenders in the military without being unkind.
4. In that photo, she appears to be very feminine-looking. (Some transgenders -- I shall not name them -- still appear to be males.)

That's not a “she”. That's not a “her”,.

That's a MAN.

Only fucked-up mental cases refer to a man using female pronouns.

At least this person reasonably passes as female, and dresses appropriately for their preferred gender.

It shouldn’t be difficult to “she/her” them unless one is being a dick deliberately.

It’s the men who look nothing like a women and take zero effort to present as one but still have an emotional break down when someone “misgenders” them who get on my nerves.

Those people are just drama queens seeking attention.
You seem to like dem trannies. :omg:

skynews-nashville-shooter-scholl_6101907.jpg

& that's why i am thrilled that person was terminated.

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

How is this comment "horrifying?"

SHE is a civilian, dumbfuck . She is a retired Naval Officer and was appointed to her current position by the President AND CONFIRMED BY THE SENAT What the fuck is wrong with you people?
That you think that's OK, means there's something wrong with you.

And "she"s don't smell like balls.

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
You would vote for that piece of shit?? Really ? Both you and she embody everything that is wrong with this country

Skelly served on active duty in the U.S. Navy for 20 years as a naval flight officer before retiring with the rank of commander. Her record of service includes senior positions with the Defense and Transportation Departments during the Obama administration.

Assistant Secretary Skelly has served in her role admirably, as she has done as her time as a naval officer,” responded U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.), stressing each of the feminine pronouns as she spoke

On X, U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.), chair of the Congressional Equality Caucus, wrote that “Republicans claim to support the military but Rep. Boebert, just spent five minutes misgendering and attacking our Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness — just because she’s trans. Ms. Skelly serves our country with honor. I can’t say the same for Boebert.”

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
1696530641876.png

What a fucking disgrace. Trannies should be drummed out of the armed forces.
they should be drummed out of society altogether....if we can't put them in prison, we should at least be able to deport them somewhere or make their life so miserable, they stop being trannies

How are we allowing these people to have jobs, live in homes, and live like the rest of us?

Just STFU.
Oh, so you don't really want to do anything about it...you just want to whine and complain while the trannies continue to thrive

That is what you folks did with the gays......you were too weak to stop them...trannies have more balls than you do

Forum List

Back