Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

My citizenship is no concern of yours.
Get your head back into Shawn Skelly's lap. That thing needs attention. :smoochEE:

Right. Look, it is simple. If you are an American citizen, Joe Biden is your president. He is a bumbling idiot. But he is the President of the United States.

This "he is not my president" that some say is nothing more than a childish tantrum. Maybe stomp your feet more? Hold your breath until he is removed? lol

It was loaded with children?

But a man dressed as a woman, a damn ugly woman, reading to your young children isn't disgusting?

One of the things that is disgusting is that there is a serious need for adults to read to children. It is a crucial step in the child's development.

You want trannie to stop reading to kids? Go volunteer to do it. At the very least it will reduce the number of readings done by trannies. And it might replace them altogether.

When your kind want to force sick, disgusting, evil sexual perversions on society, and especially on children, then it is very much our business.
You say this dumb ass shit because you don't know anything about anything and have nothing else to say.

WinterBorn supports individual freedom. As I said in another post, unless they commit a crime (exposing themselves, inappropriate acts around children etc) they can live as they choose. I do not agree with tax dollars being used for trans surgery. But they have as much right to exist as any of us do.
I give as good as I get.

Everyone gets a baseline level of human respect till they get in my face.

There's few things I hate more than self absorbed weirdos.

Sure, they have rights. They have the right to stay the fuck out of my face, and they have the right to get the shit kicked out of them if they touch my kids.

I give as good as I get.

Everyone gets a baseline level of human respect till they get in my face.

There's few things I hate more than self absorbed weirdos.

Sure, they have rights. They have the right to stay the fuck out of my face, and they have the right to get the shit kicked out of them if they touch my kids.

I have no problem with that. If someone gets in your face, straight, gay or trannie, you get them out of your face. If anyone touches my kids (well, grandkids) they will know what wrath truly is.

But many here on this board want to deny them their right to exist. In this thread there have been one or two that have called for them to be murdered.

I have no problem with that. If someone gets in your face, straight, gay or trannie, you get them out of your face. If anyone touches my kids (well, grandkids) they will know what wrath truly is.

But many here on this board want to deny them their right to exist. In this thread there have been one or two that have called for them to be murdered.

It's actually pretty rare for a tranny to rise to that level. In my experience, most are shy, quiet, introspective. They just want to be able to live in a normal world, and I have no problem with that.

It's the political activists who are asking for trouble. If you enter my place of business talking shit, expect to be thrown out. It won't be because of hatred, although many will try to paint it that way. The tranny "card" is just like the race 'card", same thing. If you enter my place of business talking shit about white people, you'll get thrown out. Because you're a nuisance to the customers, not cause you're black or red or yellow.

It's the loudmouth activists who are causing the problems. And they like it that way, cause it's the only way they get to feel special. Scruffy has no tolerance for that kind of stuff. Go be special somewhere else.

These people have been conditioned, by voices they trust, to operate essentially on a binary basis. All or nothing. No in between. Nuance and complexity are enemies.

So, yeah, you'll always see a lot of this kind of thing from them. Their intellectual elasticity has atrophied. It's a cautionary tale.

Hasn't this generation been intellectually fucked up enough by our education system? Do we really need to be making it worse by encouraging unstable kids to question their sex? MAGA

Could not find your acronym in internet slang dictionaries. What does it mean?
It means nothing. He has trolled threads here for years with "wyeho". He does it so someone like you will ask what it means. When you ask, he doesnt answer. He just likes wasting your time. Isnt it the coolest thing ever? Its so amazing that the moderators allow this guy to repeatedly break the rules like this.

Lets all give the mods a round of applause for protecting the most prolific off topic spammer in USMB history. He has done this literally HUNDREDS of times. Do a search and youll see. The mods apparently love it. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back