Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

CuleokaBob

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2023
35.9375° N, 14.3754° E
Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

210930-D-D0439-090.jpg

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541

Did Ms. Boebert say anything about Mr. Skelly that is not factually correct?

View attachment 835541
If Boebert were in my district I'd hit her up today.
Ask her if she wants to see a movie.

View attachment 835541
Oh my! Someones feelings were hurt.

View attachment 835541
Doesn't boebart have Cruz and other clients to entertain,? What the hell happened to Teddy's Party?

Jeez, why does it matter? A man is a trannie. So? He/she isn't making passes at you. He/she isn't causing problems. He/she isn't getting her boobs fondled or giving a handjob in a theater.

He's seriously fucked in the head. Not someone who belongs anywhere near any position of power, authority, or importance.

Sane people are under no obligation to play along with the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases, and there is no good reason why any sane person should ever do so.

Right. Do you think Ice-Cube is the rapper's real name? Think Lady Gaga has the word Gaga on her birth certificate?

Plenty of people chose to be called something else.

Right. Do you think Ice-Cube is the rapper's real name? Think Lady Gaga has the word Gaga on her birth certificate?

Do any of them claim to be, or sincerely believe themselves to be, anything that they are not?

How does being an entertainer make someone comparable to a fucked-up mental case?

Forum List

Back