Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

He has a genuine break with reality. No different than if a white man thought black men were cooler, or more manly, or had bigger dicks, or for whatever reason, wished he were one so badly that he convinced himself that he had transformed to a black man by long sessions on a tanning bed.
Actually, it is more insulting than that. It would be as if a white man wanted to be a black man, so he dressed like his stereotype of a black rapper, or gang banger, or like John Coffee in The Green Mile, and went around saying "shizzle, my nizzle!"

The efforts of the Left and their media shock troops are eventually going to create genuine, hateful backlash by being so aggressive in their efforts to normalize trans people against the will of the majority. The same with constant refrains of "RAY-SUS"! Average people are getting way beyond fed up with being browbeaten over these issues. When it comes, it isn't going to be pretty and it isn't going to be something that simply blaming the Right for, is going to help.

Jeez, why does it matter? A man is a trannie. So? He/she isn't making passes at you. He/she isn't causing problems. He/she isn't getting her boobs fondled or giving a handjob in a theater.

Yes, two heterosexuals on a date are indeed pretty disgusting to people who think these tranny freaks are just fine.

Right. Do you think Ice-Cube is the rapper's real name? Think Lady Gaga has the word Gaga on her birth certificate?

Plenty of people chose to be called something else.
Then he should leave the military and go become an entertainer like the two examples you mentioned.

Jeez, why does it matter? A man is a trannie. So? He/she isn't making passes at you. He/she isn't causing problems. He/she isn't getting her boobs fondled or giving a handjob in a theater.
Because the extreme right wingers have run out of other people to bully.

Bullying women eventually caused them elections. Then it was brown people. That started causing them elections.

Next it will be amputees, or Hari Krishnas.

Did Ms. Boebert say anything about Mr. Skelly that is not factually correct?
I don't think so
“This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

Completely true, every word of it.

How awful of her, that she should dare to speak the plain and obvious truth.

It's funny that you think you had a point.

You're a mentally-fucked-up freak that doesn't know the difference between boys and girls. What point do you think you can have, based on that?

Oh, so now I can't tell boys from girls? :auiqs.jpg:

My point is made, regardless of whether you agree.

Those who suffer from that degree of severe, delusional, mental illness, should never have been allowed into the military in the first place.
And to think, those mentally ill people can have access to fully automatic weapons. While normal US citizens have to prove their mental stability just to purchase a semi-automatic weapon.

Forum List

Back