Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

You were just using female pronouns, earlier in this very thread, to address someone who is undeniably male.

What credibility do you delusionally imagine that you have remaining?

I used both pronouns. And it had absolutely no effect on you or me.

What makes you think having credibility with you matters to me at all?

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
So what.

The trashy bimbo won her last election by only 546 votes.
Don't say that to her face while she's packing

1695950580191.png

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
As usual Lauren was right on. We have worthless low IQ Negroes and sicko Trannies running our military now, just like Biden's Chinese buddies are paying him to do.

As usual Lauren was right on. We have worthless low IQ Negroes and sicko Trannies running our military now, just like Biden's Chinese buddies are paying him to do.

You mean like Colin Powell? Yeah, he has such a low IQ.

Forum List

Back