Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

These people choose their lifestyles. If they are offended I suggest they deal with it personally. You are not going to normalize trannys for quite awhile.

I'm not worried about normalizing anyone. I would just like people to treat other people with dignity and manners.

Do any of them claim to be, or sincerely believe themselves to be, anything that they are not?

How does being an entertainer make someone comparable to a fucked-up mental case?

And if it were any other kind of fucked up mental case, they would be treated differently.

Obligation? No. Decent civilized behavior? Yes Good manners? Yes

There is nothing the least bit “civilized” about forcing such fucked-up madness on sane people, on demanding that sane people play along with it.

Anyone who would defend or advocate any such fucked-up bullshit is in no psotion to credibly speak of “civilized”. Such a creature as you ought to be regarded as being almost as fucked in the head as those nutcases whose side your kind take against that of sane people.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Right. Do you think Ice-Cube is the rapper's real name? Think Lady Gaga has the word Gaga on her birth certificate?

Plenty of people chose to be called something else.
Ice Cube isn't parading around like he's a woman, and the Italian chick isn't parading around like she's a man.

Now I don't know her last name, but I bet it ends with a vowel. :D

I'm not worried about normalizing anyone. I would just like people to treat other people with dignity and manners.

No rational concept of “dignity and manners” obligates any sane person to platy along with the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases, or to treat these delusions as if they have any connection to reality.

Your demand that we should do so is an affront to the very concepts of dignity and manners.

No rational concept of “dignity and manners” obligates any sane person to platy along with the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases, or to treat these delusions as if they have any connection to reality.

Your demand that we should do so is an affront to the very concepts of dignity and manners.

I didn't demand anything.

And coming from you, discussions of dignity and manner is laughable.

And coming from you, discussions of dignity and manner is laughable.

Says the fucked-up freak that believes that sane people should play along with the delusions of mental cases; who probably believes these delusions.

laugh-smile.gif

Really?

What other kinds of fucked-up mental cases, are recognized as having any right to have their delusions treated as reality by sane people?

Yeah, none, of course. Trannies are the only fucked-up mental cases in our society right now.

Jeez, why does it matter? A man is a trannie. So? He/she isn't making passes at you. He/she isn't causing problems. He/she isn't getting her boobs fondled or giving a handjob in a theater.
He has a genuine break with reality. No different than if a white man thought black men were cooler, or more manly, or had bigger dicks, or for whatever reason, wished he were one so badly that he convinced himself that he had transformed to a black man by long sessions on a tanning bed.

There is nothing the least bit “civilized” about forcing such fucked-up madness on sane people, on demanding that sane people play along with it.

Anyone who would defend or advocate any such fucked-up bullshit is in no psotion to credibly speak of “civilized”. Such a creature as you ought to be regarded as being almost as fucked in the head as those nutcases whose side your kind take against that of sane people.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

You know nothing of the company I keep. But yes, I do defend people who are treated badly for no reason.

Forum List

Back